Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎵 Mummmmaaaaasz....went off the gram,
Went on holiday again,
Where the duck are Ron and Hen?..... 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I saw his bathroom the other day and can't get over how cluttered it is ..but I just laave it guyyyzzz. It's amahzing.
ATB.
Don’t think I’ve ever seen such a cluttered bathroom, who could be arsed to move all that when you’re cleaning & how practical is it to have a bloody plant on the cistern by the flush mechanism!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't make me tell you again Hen, if anyone asks we were all in Scunthorpe for a few days.
2020-09-15 (2).png

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Maybe it’s cos I’m the mum of two (grown up now) boys but I wish she’d start putting him in pyjamas instead of baby grows. He's a sturdy little lad and as she says he hates getting dressed, surely PJs are easier? I don’t want him looking like Matt Lucas in 18 years time 😕
I forgot all about him hating being dressed, maybe because he's totally uncomfortable in the tiny clothes she stuffs him into 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Welcome @01Geordie. You've got my brain working on that one! The place I'm thinking of is close to Stoke by Nayland.
I know a pub called the Thatchers in that area?? Set in acres of grounds overlooking Dedham Vale.
Not far away from me either it’s where my in laws golf!

Reactions: 2
Thanks tattle bastards, I've just been for a peek at Mario and the threads. I think I might need counselling and a retina transplant 👀😂
Wait till he starts singing. That is cringe central. Especially when he used to do it with derek in bed too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't get why her biggest fans always miss the stories where she says she will be quiet or phone in drawer etc. I mean we all see them and know so why don't they?! Such a panic they have if she is on radio silence.
THIS!! Pay attention shoppers.

• Haha
View attachment 243688Any troll phrases to help him out are welcome

Ignore the boring tit at the bottom
Enzo needs new football boots and that’s not my territory

also ignore the 72 unread messages! I’m hideous
I have 3456 unread emails
Tell him to tell her this “I’ve been too trusting and need to toughen up” and attach a picture of him walking down the street in the dark with Benson on a cat lead

• Haha
Don’t think I’ve ever seen such a cluttered bathroom, who could be arsed to move all that when you’re cleaning & how practical is it to have a bloody plant on the cistern by the flush mechanism!
He doesn’t move any thing. Just sprays cleans round everything 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.