Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Sazz1006 with 75 likes!! 🎉🎊

Had to shorten to fit, but the original was "Covid‘s rising but Zowf‘s feeling calmer - did she or didn’t she get a plane to Palma?"

For all previous threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here.
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.
7326F2D4-7DC2-48D1-AACD-407AB985BCF7.png
D2A4E1A1-7660-4816-8218-BF7B1D02A4CE_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yay! A fresh new thread!!! #231 guyssccchhh! How did this happen? I just don’t know! I just laaaavvvve it. Just laaavvvveeeee it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I'm absolutely knackered on the way home, came on before I fall asleep to have a nosey. Just seen a H on the side of her house. Ahahahahaha what a freak

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeh you and Vestie are both twats.
Who gives a duck about your 20000th "holiday" and that you are all doing ok? Who the duck has been asking? Like anyone is actually that bothered. 🙄
She just can't resist posting and gloating can she.

img1600097686968.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
From the book:
Oh my god guyzzzzz can’t believe it I have 231 threads on little ole me
I know they are trolls but 231 threads
I’m over the moon I just lufffff it

• Haha
Reactions: 35
From the book:
Oh my god guyzzzzz can’t believe it I have 231 threads on little ole me
I know they are trolls but 231 threads
I’m over the moon I just lufffff it
She has even more threads on here than bleeping Covid-19! Surely that says something about her to any Hinch lurkers!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I have a wrist tattoo. I would have had to go come distance to get one as Chavvy as hers. And I’m getting a pin up girl in my forearm on Thursday so I do have fairly chavvy tattoo tastes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has even more threads on here than bleeping Covid-19! Surely that says something about her to any Hinch lurkers!
That and also... Babe it’s cause we are all funny as duck and the one liners and the interlopers contribute to the post count!

think your the first person other than mr astonishing when I’m being sarcastic I’ve called babe.
💁🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just catching up and seen Her banging on about never moving house. But I beg to differ.. I found her FULL address, in less than 3 minutes I’m talking door number, postcode street view and all sorts. and by the looks of it on google search many others know it too! All it takes is for one of her nutty fans to turn up One day. Or a burglar! It’s only a matter of time. Trust me she will move eventually!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My god her sheep really do come up with some tit!
Shaving foam and hairspray to remove a curry stain!🤣🤣🤣
Put mayo on it
That’s their answer for everything

Pink stuff, elbow grease... if all else fails chuck ya Hellman’s over it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have a wrist tattoo. I would have had to go come distance to get one as Chavvy as hers. And I’m getting a pin up girl in my forearm on Thursday so I do have fairly chavvy tattoo tastes 😂😂😂
That sounds fab! Love a pin up! She wouldn’t have something as original as that! No imagination

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.