Mrs Hinch #22 If you’re new here don’t bother reading thread #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only suggested this title as a joke but just checked and it got the most votes for the next thread 😂🙊 so I hope it’s OK to post it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Goodness me, her IG story is a joke.

I rolled my eyes so hard at the people getting upset over meeting her as if she's Princess bleeping Diana. They seriously need to take a look at themselves. This woman sells products and cleans her house for god's sake. She's done nothing inspirational and she's not the sort of person you aspire to be like. I hope they're embarrassed at themselves for being such melts.

Secondly - YOU'RE IN HOSPITAL. Stop vying for sympathy and attention, and concentrate on yourself and your INNOCENT BABY. Not the hysterical idiots that rely on Instagram updates from a stranger who doesn't give a tit about them for a purpose in their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Goodness me, her IG story is a joke.

I rolled my eyes so hard at the people getting upset over meeting her as if she's Princess bleeping Diana. They seriously need to take a look at themselves. This woman sells products and cleans her house for god's sake. She's done nothing inspirational and she's not the sort of person you aspire to be like. I hope they're embarrassed at themselves for being such melts.

Secondly - YOU'RE IN HOSPITAL. Stop vying for sympathy and attention, and concentrate on yourself and your INNOCENT BABY. Not the hysterical idiots that rely on Instagram updates from a stranger who doesn't give a tit about them for a purpose in their life.
I agree. Just come out and say what is wrong instead of drip feeding,
probably waiting on her magazine deal 🙄

Reactions: 30
Or just have some dignity about it all, to have said she was resting for the rest of her pregnancy , keeping it all private and wouldn’t be using her Hinch account would have been the right thing to do instead of continuing to court the attention she clearly thrives on.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Or just have some dignity about it all, to have said she was resting for the rest of her pregnancy , keeping it all private and wouldn’t be using her Hinch account would have been the right thing to do instead of continuing to court the attention she clearly thrives on.
You put that a lot better than I could ever do 👏🏼 She thrives on the attention

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sometimes she can't win though, if she doesn't post people moan, if she does post people moan it's not enough or she shouldn't be posting at all! I think she'd be better not posting though.

I think if she does have the baby early or is staying in I think that will be the end of her posting for a long time anyway, I can't see people tolerating smartie counting again for long and by the time she's ready for a comeback, if at all, her army will have moved on to something or someone else.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I can see her hinchers getting fed up and impatient if she keeps going the way she’s going, alluding to being seriously ill but drip feeding for sympathy is getting seriously tiring and I’m not even a fan. I can see those who she calls “friends” getting wound up if she doesn’t just cut it out altogether or tell them what’s wrong. People have a very limited appetite for this kind of thing, public sympathy and praise can turn very quickly if you don’t handle it correctly. She has managed to brainwash her following into thinking they’re her friends so next it’ll be “why isn’t she telling us what’s wrong? I thought we were all in this together!” Bla bla.

Her first notification that she was unwell was fine, she should have left it at that. She’s making a rod for her own back by on the one hand calling them her friends and on the other being so secretive about why she’s ill. To clarify, I can respect why she wants to keep it quiet but in that case she needs to just put the phone down and concentrate on getting better. The glib updates are irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sticky said:

Sometimes she can't win though, if she doesn't post people moan, if she does post people moan it's not enough or she shouldn't be posting at all!

She has a massively successful account on Instagram but she’s not hugely important to anyone outside of her family and friends and she doesn’t have to keep anyone informed for their sakes.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t posted for about 6 weeks and it’s taken me forever to catch up!! Great content as usual guys!

Can’t cope with MH when she’s in hospital - just tell us what’s wrong already! Her last update had me rolling my eyes so bad, I nearly lost a contact lens! I’m sure she is poorly but I think that post was for dramatic effect. Jamie is doing no different to what I would do as a Midwifery Assistant, and I’m assuming he gave her a bed bath, presuming she is on bed rest??

Oh and it’s a (bacon) ROLL, followed by a gold bar, with a cup of Rosie lee, while lying on the SOFA under a DUVET!🥶 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Judging by the FB Hinch group - none of them talk much about her any more. It is all about a social place for them all to talk, get advice on getting their other half to pick up his pants and tell each other how to use zoflora in a million flammable dangerous ways.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Who needs this many cleaning products??? This is a hincher
Raise your hand if you were surprised that you didn’t come across a screen shot of any of the tit that you posted and hash tagged Hinch in when you were a hincher when you read through these threads 🙋🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.