Mrs Hinch #218 Special this and special that, shut up Grinch you're still a bowler hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @laughingatthebegging with votes of 26

Last thread catch up

She is still using turmeric in her meal concoctions. Some of it spilled onto the worktop but it wasn't there previously. Magic.
She made a memory frame from crap found on her barn adventures.
Her song choices for her stories are getting wilder.
She is still claiming that she isn't good at putting on makeup then proceeded to put it on like a MUA.
Did her last memoir voice over day and was done in after working so hard. Inch gave her a tub of ice cream again with an inspirational message scratched on.
This morning she made some fruit skewers for a special friend who was coming over tonight - we think it's Stinky Solomon. She made up some gifts from her Mandarin hotel trip (freebies).
She showed 2 books that she has supposedly read, no pictures in them so doubt it.
She wants advice for the lawn as it's not great. I'd suggest don't let the dog piss on it then.
Her gazebo has blown away in the storm so they have another one up even though they have a perGOALa.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here.
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire-retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I'm secretly hoping the pergola collapses later. Some sinkhole in the Land of Maldonia maybe. Or some fire and brimstone from above. As we always jokingly say in our family - fire for liars ☄🔥.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So I’m calling it that the plebs are celebrating their “anniversary” of being friends tonight 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So I’m calling it that the plebs are celebrating their “anniversary” of being friends tonight 🤮
If that's the case they should of booked a fancy hotel, ate truffles and drank apple juice out of a flute all night. Celebrate anniversaries Hinchy baby style

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Bet they’re raging it’s been all over tattle before they got chance to announce there date 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Just what I’d love during a global pandemic, lots of sweet treats that everybody has had their fingers all over 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
If that's her idea of foreplay then they are certainly in for a night of passion tonight. 🙄🌋
She's like a kid in a bleeping sweet shop.
Grow up you silly little twit head.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Could you imagine if Rex chinned little Ronalongadingdong? 😂 little fight like kids do. Grinch is the kind of woman to end the friendship over something so petty. Go on Rex! Give him a little tap! End it for us all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
Oooh special night, ooooh special friend (Jay Inbetweeners style)

If they both avoid capturing the grass on their stories tonight we will have our answer to turfgate

Dammit I spoke too soon. No new turf... On that patch 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
If she has already had the Astro done she has the front to try and pass it off as real grass. Oh guuuuyyyzzzz my Daddy has worked wonders! Look how luscious and green it is!!
Her sheep would believe it too!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They will be bouncing off the fence later eating all that sugar. They will be scrolling through Tattle laughing at us 'trolls' they hate that we spot every lie, can see straight through grubby Hinch, and call her out for what she is. And that we pre empt all her stories. They hate us because they know we have them sussed, it's much easier to call us trolls than to see themselves as everyone, apart from their sheep, sees them. I dont dislike Solomon but as far as I can tell, she doesnt lie through her backside like Hinch does, and isnt as fake and false. Plus her kids actually like her. Unlike Hinch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oooh special night, ooooh special friend (Jay Inbetweeners style)

If they both avoid capturing the grass on their stories tonight we will have our answer to turfgate

Dammit I spoke too soon. No new turf... On that patch 🤔
Stacey has already posted a vid

5C7DC733-6622-4144-9F2F-EA0FA33D7234.png

Reactions: 12
Why are they having this get together so late? The pair of them have done naff all today. Good luck getting the kids to sleep 🤣 I see Fatso on the garden furniture begging for some food 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.