Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think white balloons would of been more fitting, seems pennywise is coming to stay in the room tonight 🤣
My first thought. The room isn’t that posh, looks like a fairly standard hotel room and the balloons and petals don’t match. Come on Vest, poor effort. You’ve got all the sheeples money to spend and that’s the best you can up with? Clearly Zoph is used to the Premier Inn lifestyle if she thinks that is “posh”

Reactions: 25
I thought aw that’s canny until she got jameski to video her waving at the bleeping swans, I also loved he’s 2 second cameo in the whole video of a picture of him actually by himself😂😂😂 if she’s not in the picture she’s like naaaah duck that, get a boomerang of me jumping On the bed or get out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Soooo when she’s away for the day for ‘work’ she misses Ronnie like crazy and feels ‘mum guilt’ but when she’s away like this she doesn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jamie will spend the rest of his married life trying to keep her happy, good luck Jamie you need it! I would rather the money be spent on my children doing something fun together, it's a 2nd wedding anniversary!!

Reactions: 22
I’m assuming that this has already been said but I thought the break away last week was because she was snowed under with work this week? Now apparently she’s completely free to go away again for another two days? I’m confused!
I agree! I’m confused as well! Maybe a week is just a day or two to her? Her weekends are 5 days long while her ‘work week’ is 2 days? She’s just makes up stories as she goes along!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.