Mrs Hinch #21 Get well soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the Mummas are here .

Ooh I feel dirty writing that , quick,chuck some Mountain Fresh over me!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw on someone’s Instagram highlights that MH is a millionaire after her book was released... yet still buying crap furniture from b&m that falls apart after a week..? Somethings not adding up

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I saw on someone’s Instagram highlights that MH is a millionaire after her book was released... yet still buying crap furniture from b&m that falls apart after a week..? Somethings not adding up
Gotta pretend to be like one of the normals, she probably bought the B&M chair, stuck it in the lock up and then found an identical one which cost more

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah, her followers bank balances. She still buys there to appeal to the majority lf her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes but when the extensions all finished I guarantee it wont be filled with tat. Well probably still be tat. Just more expensive tat 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unfortunately I can see that happening... and anyone associated with it... but there wasn’t nothing malicious about it. Freedom of speech and all that🤞
Not sure the quote has come over right from the previous thread, but I'll give it a go..

Free speech isnt allowed with MH. Everything is censored or deleted. With last night live her and her staff lost control and now they've got to do damage control.
Maybe shes legitimately unwell, or maybe shes had to go quiet to work a way out of it. Shes dumb, cos all she had to do months ago was backtrack on the chemical use, control her army and be honest about her affiliate links. Problem was she sold her soul and is in too deep with the big companies to do that now.
I was never jealous of her in the first place, but I really dont envy her now!

Reactions: 36
Dread to think it but maybe somethings happened with the baybeh or dorgeous boy?? All those chemicals she and hansums breathes in all day every day (really hope not) but why else would she not post a thing all day

Reactions: 18
Free speech isnt allowed with MH. Everything is censored or deleted. With last night live her and her staff lost control and now they've got to do damage control.
Why does everyone keep saying this? That live was probably only seen by under 5k people, I imagine most of the people watching were already anti-Hinch. I doubt they would have to do damage control for a video with that amount of reach. If it somehow was seen by all 2.4 MILLION of her followers then yeah Gleam would be shitting themselves, but under 5k? That really is nothing to them

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Dread to think it but maybe somethings happened with the baybeh or dorgeous boy?? All those chemicals she and hansums breathes in all day every day (really hope not) but why else would she not post a thing all day

She’s a master manipulator, remember that.

Reactions: 18
Why does everyone keep saying this? That live was probably only seen by under 5k people, I imagine most of the people watching were already anti-Hinch. I doubt they would have to do damage control for a video with that amount of reach. If it somehow was seen by all 2.4 MILLION of her followers then yeah I would imagine Gleam would be shitting themselves but under 5k? That really is nothing to them
The only damage its done is to disdads reputation, as he's just repeating himself for a cause he's on the fence about!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What’s disdads instagram? Tried searching for him

I have no doubt that her disappearance will be down to her ‘anxiety’

Reactions: 9
Why does everyone keep saying this? That live was probably only seen by under 5k people, I imagine most of the people watching were already anti-Hinch. I doubt they would have to do damage control for a video with that amount of reach. If it somehow was seen by all 2.4 MILLION of her followers then yeah Gleam would be shitting themselves, but under 5k? That really is nothing to them
At the time the actual live went out there were only a couple of hundred people watching and I doubt that hundreds will have viewed it since.
He's full of hot air imo.
"Miss Hinch, Miss Hinch" he can't even get her bleeping name right.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.