Mrs Hinch #21 Get well soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SO it is her health.
Best thing for her to be fair, in the hospital being monitored and hopefully they will help her if they feel she is struggling with what we all see.

Glad baby is ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Malnutrition by the sounds of it. Which we all speculated here.

Awful. Just why?

I hope she and the baby improve soon. That innocent baby is stuck and can’t choose what he’s provided with, it breaks my heart.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Hopefully they get her on to some nutritious food and vitamins. She's literally starved herself and that poor baby. 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 33
'Rushed' to hospital grinds my gears. Z-listers are always being rushed to hospital for random unexplained things. Just say you're in hospital like a normal person. That being said I am glad the baby is okay and sincerely hope she will take medical advice. Rest and eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is it funny how everyone slags off tattle but everyone has concerns, and 'knew'. Her hinchers however sadly just miss her, miss seeing hinching.......I know who I'd rather have watching my back 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Rushed to hospital but could sit on Instagram liking and commenting on stuff. Ok then

• Heart
Reactions: 38
SO it is her health.
Best thing for her to be fair, in the hospital being monitored and hopefully they will help her if they feel she is struggling with what we all see.

Glad baby is ok.
Thought as much. She's painfully underweight virtually starving herself to death. Danger to the baby too by the looks of it.
Most definitely, Its such a stressful time being pregnant, the tiny humans literally suck every ounce of vitamin out of you. I remember being in and out of hospital when I was pregnant with either reduced movement or being to anemic. It’s such a critical time. I do hope they both begin to thrive (health wise) from here on out. Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful experiences in life.

Reactions: 22
Hope she’s ok, we might question her morals and techniques but don’t think anyone would genuinely ever wish any ill on her

Reactions: 44
"As you know, I am always so honest with you all" :unsure: all the anti Hinchness aside, I do hope she's okay. Think we sometimes have to remind ourselves that it's not her we hate exactly, it's the her actions

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Rushed to hospital but could sit on Instagram liking and commenting on stuff. Ok then
Maybe she is hooked up to stuff. I am not one to defend Hinch but just because someone is in the hospital, doesn't mean they can't look at Instagram.

Reactions: 42
As much as she does our nut in we’d never want anything to happen to her or her baby so I hope they're both ok!

Reactions: 33
I’m thinking that maybe ....
she got a tayto crisp stuck in the back of her throat and Jamie leapt up to perform the heimlich manoeuvre ...tripped up his buff tings and got his head stuck in an empty hanging basket and he somehow managed to back flip into the under stairs cupboard and is now trapped never to be seen again . Henry how ever didn’t run to the neighbours and do the “what’s that skip the kids have fell down the well “malarkey , he got out and after chasing some birds nipped to the shops to get some real dog food and is living his best life urinating up the egg chair and has buried mummas phone in the “fox hole” by the newly painted fence and he lives happily ever after !

No Hinchers were hurt in the making of this post and are hopefully all safe and sound at home !

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I’m convinced this is due to anorexia.

The baby will be fine, they’re very effective little parasites (although I’d wager he’ll be born on the small side) but it’s been clear for a long time that her BMI is very low, especially for a pregnant woman, and now she needs to accept help.

Reactions: 63
Glad to hear she's in hospital to be honest, she looked dreadful (as in ill) in that pic from Monday and really doesn't seem to be taking care of herself - so although it's a cliché she is definitely in the best place, I'm sure they will make sure she and baby get the care they need.

Reactions: 32
"As you know, I am always so honest with you all" :unsure: all the anti Hinchness aside, I do hope she's okay. Think we sometimes have to remind ourselves that it's not her we hate exactly, it's the her actions
Definitely. AND today has shown that to be fair. Everyone who guessed it was her health have all been very much genuinely concerned and hoping her and baby were well.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.