Mrs Hinch #21 Get well soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a hinch fan, I followed her and brought a couple of zofloras to see what that hype was all about. (turns out it wasn't as exciting as people made out).
But this has even got me curious to know where she is 🤣 I'm guessing that's what she wants. I hope nothing has happened to the baby but she seems like the sort of person to make up something bad has happened.

Reactions: 11
Why does everyone keep saying this? That live was probably only seen by under 5k people, I imagine most of the people watching were already anti-Hinch. I doubt they would have to do damage control for a video with that amount of reach. If it somehow was seen by all 2.4 MILLION of her followers then yeah Gleam would be shitting themselves, but under 5k? That really is nothing to them
I agree, but it just seems very strange that she goes quiet before it starts and heard nothing today. Maybe only a few did see it, but word spreads. It might not have affected the amount of followers, but it will have made her think, plus possibly dented her brand. Gleam didn't want a few bad reviews about her book, a few.. way way less than 5k, but they were deleted. Her I love Mrs hinch fb page is heavily moderated and wont allow any truth posted, and when it slips through its deleted. They dont want the brand tarnished one little bit, and last night did just that.. albeit to a small amount of people

Reactions: 14
WIth the extension. You’ll have th ‘Old’ side beingb&m and home bargains New side being the expensive stuff. She will only show the cheap side

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree, but it just seems very strange that she goes quiet before it starts and heard nothing today. Maybe only a few did see it, but word spreads. It might not have affected the amount of followers, but it will have made her think, plus possibly dented her brand. Gleam didn't want a few bad reviews about her book, a few.. way way less than 5k, but they were deleted. Her I love Mrs hinch fb page is heavily moderated and wont allow any truth posted, and when it slips through its deleted. They dont want the brand tarnished one little bit, and last night did just that.. albeit to a small amount of people
If Gleam watched the dis dads stories they'd have seen he's nothing to worry about as who in their right mind is going to take any notice of that ranting, swearing loon?
Have you seen the way he talks to his kids?
He's the one who should be worried if the press pick up on his behaviour!
Yesterday he was advising his young daughter which straws are suitable for snorting cocaine!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
If Gleam watched the dis dads stories they'd have seen he's nothing to worry about as who in their right mind is going to take any notice of that ranting, swearing loon?
Yesterday he was advising his young daughter which straws are suitable for snorting cocaine!
I watched his stories yesterday for the first time and the way he was speaking about random people in the supermarket was vile

Reactions: 19
I'm not a hinch fan, I followed her and brought a couple of zofloras to see what that hype was all about. (turns out it wasn't as exciting as people made out).
But this has even got me curious to know where she is 🤣 I'm guessing that's what she wants. I hope nothing has happened to the baby but she seems like the sort of person to make up something bad has happened.
I am no fan of her shady ways but no-one would wish her or her family any harm, even if the Hinch Army are vile knuckle draggers.

She is the type of person, given previous behaviour, to be trying to get more of the masses to feel sorry for her. After all, her constant stories pretending she is just talking to you is what manipulators do. In a relationship it's called 'love bombing' and creates a bond between the two of you. You invest your time and energies into someone else's character. That person is full on i.e constant stories and then pull away/goes AWOL. A push and pull dynamic to keep you concerned/interested.

Who knows what's going on, I genuinely hope it's nothing serious but given her lies/avoidance of telling the truths when she's had the opportunity i just couldn't trust her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Yes I did and didnt like it, and yeh he rambles on.. but it's still negative. Not one thing has allowed to be said negatively. He alone is nothing to worry about, but its not just him.. theres quite a few accounts now voicing their opinions and sharing each others stories about her. Her people protecting her have lost a little bit of control

Reactions: 5
At the time the actual live went out there were only a couple of hundred people watching and I doubt that hundreds will have viewed it since.
He's full of hot air imo.
"Miss Hinch, Miss Hinch" he can't even get her bleeping name right.
That's how they pronounce Mrs in the USA....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched his stories yesterday for the first time and the way he was speaking about random people in the supermarket was vile
Today he's ranting, and swearing at the little girl for watching Peppa Pig, he's a bleeping bullying bastard and if he were my husband I'd kick his bleeping arse out the door.
He should try talking to a man like that NOT a kid!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Today he's ranting, and swearing at the little girl for watching Peppa Pig, he's a bleeping bullying bastard and if he were my husband I'd kick his bleeping arse out the door.
He’s an utter pig

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I didn't get his weird random story filmed at an angle from the floor, something about getting ready for school?

Reactions: 3
Dread to think it but maybe somethings happened with the baybeh or dorgeous boy?? All those chemicals she and hansums breathes in all day every day (really hope not) but why else would she not post a thing all day
There has been alot going on on insta with vile messages etc, I think it's highly likely she has had them too.
Or she has just gone 'out out' as Mr H is off work.

Reactions: 6
I didn't get his weird random story filmed at an angle from the floor, something about getting ready for school?
Neither did I but he's got no worries about cleaning products having an adverse affect on him as his place looks like a right tit hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Neither did I but he's got no worries about cleaning products having an adverse affect on him as his place looks like a right tit hole.
I couldn't work out wether he had put the phone under the door to see if they were getting ready, creepy as duck, I wonder if CHL will regret getting him onboard

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.