Mrs Hinch #206 Mummmaz pastaZzz holy cow, what is she feeding that poor boy now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying right now 😂
I’ve been ‘muted’ from that pathetic Hinch Army Cleaning Tips Facebook page for making a comment that even though Hunch may use pink stuff on her oven door Fine so far, others have ended up with their smashed!!!!
Heaven forbid we say one word against their queen.

now what am I going to do for my evening entertainment.....looks like I’ll be spending more time on here!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
You just know that she’s got him that shirt with Ronnie’s Dad written on it. Why is the woman obsessed with labelling literally everything. God forbid the poor man should be allowed to have a shirt with a player’s name on so he can follow the one thing he’s allowed to watch that doesn’t involve her. And why the numbers 19 and 20? Are they specific to something?
Also, the lack of apostrophe in Ronnie’s is making my teeth itch.
Not that he would get the chance but imagine Onslow down the pub wearing that jersey.... he’d come home with a black eye or two 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If they are, they’re not exactly a gourmet recommendation for the books are they? 😁
That’s what I was thinking bet Joe Wicks and Ella would be raging if she said her recipes are from them!! She’s promoted the book and then admitted she’s never made them before 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Day is nearly over guyzzz, just tufters going round the garden with the dead dog on wheels to look forward to ...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Has she taken down the video of Ronnie eating inside? I thought she couldn’t wait to eat outside today?

Reactions: 8
@Astonishing
I am so sorry to hear about your sister and dear baby niece. My heart breaks for you and your family sweetheart. I lost my brother a couple of years ago totally unexpectedly and I wouldn’t wish that pain from a broken heart on anyone. I’m sending you so much love and strength right now sweetheart. My inbox is always open should you want to talk, speak about a memory or express and pain/anger etc. Take care darling 💖

206 posts for 1 woman ... jheeze !! That is a lot of content she's been given 😂
That should actually read...
“That is a lot of content we’ve given her” 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
‘Ronnies Dad’ 🙄
Football shirts from premier league clubs really aren’t cheap. If you go for personalisation you’re looking at a good £70-£80. Imagine paying that much money & not even bothering to get the basic grammar right. Crass morons!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
On another note she has now taken to naming Onslow’ clothes with Ronnies name emblazoned on that football shirt. No sympathy with the ball bag whatsoever but what a pair of wankers they really are. I mean that’s nearly a step too far. Suppose it gram material. She’s unbelievable the way she calls it Ronnies veg garden.... Ronnies dad. soon Freda will have a t shirt Ronnies gran 😆😆😆😆
Adding Ronnie Roos name to everything increases her InstaMum worthiness DONTcha know guyyyyZZZ 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 C’mon, givvvzzz thaaa mummazzzz shumssss ssslllhhhaaakkk 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just given myself a pat on the back as Over the years I’ve weaned 6 babies without the help any baby weaning books! Well done me! A lot of the recipes I’ve seen being done have been made for years, just not been shared publicly, so a slap in the face for the true cooks, also some of the portion sizes are ridiculously big for toddlers!

Reactions: 24
@Astonishing my heart is broken for you. I am so sorry. You've got so many people on here keeping you in our thoughts xx

I hope one day Hinch will look back and cringe at herself but it's highly unlikely 😔

• Heart
Odd song choice for making dinner. Isn’t that song about a woman who sleeps with different men to try and get pregnant?
It’s her way of getting back at Vestie for sharing the lovely naturally beautiful and true woman warriors dancing video on his stories yesterday 😂😂😂🙌🏼

Dying right now 😂
I’ve been ‘muted’ from that pathetic Hinch Army Cleaning Tips Facebook page for making a comment that even though Hunch may use pink stuff on her oven door Fine so far, others have ended up with their smashed!!!!
Heaven forbid we say one word against their queen.

now what am I going to do for my evening entertainment.....looks like I’ll be spending more time on here!!
Just find another Hinch group to spread your anti-hinchness around, there’s so many of the bloody groups etc. This is what I did. After over a year I still have undiscovered groups I find 🙌🏼👌🏼😂

• Haha
Thank god for that big label on his back saying Ronnies Dad eh! Otherwise how would any of them know who he is?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.