Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So so kate to the party. i haven’t bared to read or look at hinch but today I did and my god it’s ruined me.
Prerecorded tit on the “tabs”
Perfect date night
Last night my sister bless her the kindest Kate to be party so sadly and awfully lost her life and also sadly my little baby niece too
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry
I’ve had to delete SM because whilst she swans around with no cares in the world other people are really affected.

my sister went to home bargains (the irony) got symptoms after she pranked me with the kitchen minky. She’s gone

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
So so sorry to hear this. Thoughts are with you and your family xx

Reactions: 1
Thank you both
Honestly I don’t even know what I’m feeling
She was doing amazing They say it was covid but who knows what to believe
We are just heartbroken
Take care of each other, this is uncharted territory for you all, there’s not much I can do but I’ll gladly be someone you can offload to if that helps xx

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

Working hard as the breadwinner, the reward was a rubber chicken dinner

Reactions: 8
So so kate to the party. i haven’t bared to read or look at hinch but today I did and my god it’s ruined me.
Perfect date night
Last night my sister bless her the kindest Kate to be party so sadly and awfully lost her life and also sadly my little baby niece too
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry
I’ve had to delete SM because whilst she swans around with no cares in the world other people are really affected.

my sister went to home bargains (the irony) got symptoms after she pranked me with the kitchen minky. She’s gone

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't bear to imagine how much you are hurting right now. Don't watch vacuous influencers, be gentle to yourself xxx

Reactions: 2
Perfect date night
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
I’m so sorry. I don’t even know what to say and can’t even begin to imagine how you’re feeling. Massive love to you and your family. Xx

Perfect date night
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
I am so so sorry for your loss 😞 sending all my love your way ❤❤

Perfect date night
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
There are no words, but I’m so very sorry for your loss ❤

Morning Tattle!
Quite an amusing read in the “Mrs hinch made me do it” FB group today. Under this comment about the glasses being cheap there are tonnes of girls sticking up for their beloved Home Bargins.
Some even believe that glasses from HB are tested to the same safety standards as glasses from John Lewis 😂
52EF5BB1-F06B-4E9A-9226-FB1D40431C36.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
Perfect date night
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
I’m so sorry for your loss 💕

Perfect date night
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
I am so sorry
You will feel all kinds of things, be kind to yourself xxxxxx

I was thinking last night how she was trying to do a SS in the pergola selfie with the squinty eyes and toothy grin and I realised she actually doesn’t know who she is. She is so vacant that she has no idea what she likes, what she stands for, what’s important to her, so she absorbs the people around her and becomes a mix and match of them. It’s likely she has no idea she’s even doing it 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Perfect date night
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. It must be such a shock. If you need to vent at any point feel free to message me ❤

THREAD SUGGESTION - off to the tip, half eaten chip, Rons pastaz everywhere makes hinch flip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Perfect date night
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
There really are no words. Sending all my love and the biggest hugs. If you ever need someone to talk to im just a Tattle message away 💖

Perfect date night
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
omg I’m so sorry for you and your family’s loss....thinking of you and sending you all the virtual hugs ❤❤ we are all here for you if you need anything!! Xx

I actually used to like her then (don't judge me guyyzzzzz) and actually thought this was hilarious in a batshit crazy way... I think even minky had his own lilo in the pool. Now we realise she is just that bonkers and not funny any more.
Yes Minky was in a tiny deckchair and in the pool in a lilo - it did make me laugh out loud because it was genuinely funny 😁. Now - everything is too staged.

Reactions: 5
It's only 8in the morning and she's looking forward to lunch, what a sad ,boring and repetitive moron she is ...

Reactions: 12
More dancing. More “I can’t wait to eat lunch in the garden” - seriously? Don’t you just do that every day when it’s nice weather?? I always make my kids eat outside 😂😂 less mess inside!!

Absolutely everything is a pre record. We are talking at least 3-4 days ahead of what we are seeing. She just has to make sure she matches up the weather. Her “I can’t wait to eat lunch out her” is her just revealing her content plans for later. Stay tuned guysss and you’ll see us in the garden!

Reactions: 4
Perfect date night
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
Omg that is horrendous and so so sad😢To lose not only your dear sister but your niece too, wow there are no more words I can say to you only I’m thinking of you at this awful time😢❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.