Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but I've just gone through the wedding day and that's not someone with anxiety when her then boyfriend surprises her with a helicopter trip (I'd have said no) then she's totally on show for the day with 8...yes 8 bridesmaids, 2 flowers girls and i think a couple of others too. Plus she made a speech at her own wedding. She totally knows what she's doing with her insta game. Calculated within an inch of it's life.
The other flower girl is Jamie’s daughter from previous relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion inspired by Bojo's conference today..

Grabby claw hands, filtered out face, so much #gifted tat in every available space! #handsfacespace.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Funny how Soph can pronounce things correctly when it’s a paid for promotion,but she ignores every attempt to correct her on other things. It never was & never will be a bleeping perGOALa.
I’ll let the chip recycling go, we all know the bleeping mutt was the recipient of her entire portion 🤷‍♀️😡

Reactions: 7
I just had to go and watch back the mumazzzzz pasta zzz story and wow.... That was weird. I didn't have the sound on earlier so had no idea. She seems genuinely freaked out! What kind of talk is that?!

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure that’s true. I’m pretty sure it’s Trace from the lofts daughter.

sorry edited to add: two junior bridesmaids (her nieces) and the flower girl is Tracy’s daughter Emi (her god daughter).

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She backs away from him like he’s going to hurt her. She’ll get a shock if he does what my mate’s little girl did and he headbutts her and breaks her nose. 😂😂
She's awkward with her child and I reckon it's grosses her out touching food that prob fell from her child's mouth..... She's one of them ones 😂 she'd be like ewwww Jamie you do it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I live in Northern Ireland too and you can get those air fresheners in home bargains so your late to the party Sophie once again twit
In fairness they are pretty hard to get hold of in the south i got them in starbuys before lockdown dunnes are the only supermarkets to stock them here

Reactions: 2
Thank you for all your replies about my cat, I’m heartbroken and haven’t stopped crying all day.
I’m really aware of the fact that people are losing family members and have much more serious things going on in their lives but he’s been amazing in helping me with my anxiety (which I actually really do suffer with btw grinch and it’s hell) it might sound silly but he’s got me through a fair few panic attacks especially since lockdown.

What I’m trying to say is that you’re all really lovely and supportive and although we witch about her we’re all actually really nice people which she should have come to realise by now seeing as she’s on here all the bloody time..

Hope that makes sense.. ATV
I'm so sorry you've lost your cat. I know how much that hurts. Have a cyber hug from me xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you for all your replies about my cat, I’m heartbroken and haven’t stopped crying all day.
I’m really aware of the fact that people are losing family members and have much more serious things going on in their lives but he’s been amazing in helping me with my anxiety (which I actually really do suffer with btw grinch and it’s hell) it might sound silly but he’s got me through a fair few panic attacks especially since lockdown.

What I’m trying to say is that you’re all really lovely and supportive and although we witch about her we’re all actually really nice people which she should have come to realise by now seeing as she’s on here all the bloody time..

Hope that makes sense.. ATV
They are our family though and probably relate to us better than other hoomans do 💓 xxx

Now that's weird as that's been discounted by others on here that know them and say he never had a child previously. How do you know this?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My cat died last night, it’s not a bleeping good day 💔
Oh gosh sending lots of love, my dad’s cat died last night too and I’ve spent today crying 💔

Also why are they sharing a chippy and what she really meant was ‘careful Ronz you’re nearly making a pasta mess of mummaszszsz house’.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So so kate to the party. i haven’t bared to read or look at hinch but today I did and my god it’s ruined me.
Prerecorded tit on the “tabs”
Perfect date night
Last night my sister bless her the kindest Kate to be party so sadly and awfully lost her life and also sadly my little baby niece too
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry
I’ve had to delete SM because whilst she swans around with no cares in the world other people are really affected.

my sister went to home bargains (the irony) got symptoms after she pranked me with the kitchen minky. She’s gone

Gone from the world
I wish it was me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
So so kate to the party. i haven’t bared to read or look at hinch but today I did and my god it’s ruined me.
Perfect date night
Last night my sister bless her the kindest Kate to be party so sadly and awfully lost her life and also sadly my little baby niece too
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry
I’ve had to delete SM because whilst she swans around with no cares in the world other people are really affected.

my sister went to home bargains (the irony) got symptoms after she pranked me with the kitchen minky. She’s gone

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
Oh my goodness. I'm so so sorry to hear this. I'm sending you so much love and strength. My brother left the world 3 years ago very suddenly, I am here if you need to talk. Have you got people around you? Do you need anything? Please PM me if I can help or you need an ear. Sending you so many peaceful thoughts ❤❤❤

• Heart
Perfect date night
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
Oh my goodness I’m so so sorry for your loss, I can’t even begin to imagine how you must be feeling right now, sending you so much love and the tightest of hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness. I'm so so sorry to hear this. I'm sending you so much love and strength. My brother left the world 3 years ago very suddenly, I am here if you need to talk. Have you got people around you? Do you need anything? Please PM me if I can help or you need an ear. Sending you so many peaceful thoughts ❤❤❤
Oh my goodness I’m so so sorry for your loss, I can’t even begin to imagine how you must be feeling right now, sending you so much love and the tightest of hugs xx
Thank you both
Honestly I don’t even know what I’m feeling
She was doing amazing They say it was covid but who knows what to believe
We are just heartbroken

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So cringe watching that video of Ron eating the pasta. I think she’s saying ‘it’s mumma’z’ as in ‘it’s my spoon, don’t break it’. The way she’s trying to snatch ‘her spoon’ off him angers me so much. Leave him be. You’re not a child in a playground snatching your toys back. He’s your son. He’s just trying to eat his food, explore, learn and have fun. Stop trying to hold him back.

Reactions: 9
Thank you both
Honestly I don’t even know what I’m feeling
She was doing amazing They say it was covid but who knows what to believe
We are just heartbroken
You must be in shock. Take your time to process your feelings and be kind to yourself. Remember it's ok to feel however you do, there's no rules ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.