Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So so kate to the party. i haven’t bared to read or look at hinch but today I did and my god it’s ruined me.
Prerecorded tit on the “tabs”
Perfect date night
Last night my sister bless her the kindest Kate to be party so sadly and awfully lost her life and also sadly my little baby niece too
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry
I’ve had to delete SM because whilst she swans around with no cares in the world other people are really affected.

my sister went to home bargains (the irony) got symptoms after she pranked me with the kitchen minky. She’s gone

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
I’m so so sorry for your loss. There are no words ❤

Reactions: 1
So so kate to the party. i haven’t bared to read or look at hinch but today I did and my god it’s ruined me.
Perfect date night
Last night my sister bless her the kindest Kate to be party so sadly and awfully lost her life and also sadly my little baby niece too
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry
I’ve had to delete SM because whilst she swans around with no cares in the world other people are really affected.

my sister went to home bargains (the irony) got symptoms after she pranked me with the kitchen minky. She’s gone

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
I’m so so sorry, sending you lots of love xxx

Perfect date night
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
I'm so so sorry for your loss x

I’m all for trying to appreciate the little things in life but feel like she’s always “looking forward” to the most bizarre things. And “so pleased” at everything. Then we get a glimpse of passive aggressive/temper Zoph and definitely it shows me that she really isn’t this simple positive person who simply lights up at the thought of lunccccch in the garden. No one is one dimensional aand we are all both “good and bad” but I hate the fake fake fake BS. Shows how much of a walking talking advert she’s is. I struggle to believe anything about her is genuine aside from when the mask falls.

Reactions: 13
Thank you for all your replies about my cat, I’m heartbroken and haven’t stopped crying all day.
I’m really aware of the fact that people are losing family members and have much more serious things going on in their lives but he’s been amazing in helping me with my anxiety (which I actually really do suffer with btw grinch and it’s hell) it might sound silly but he’s got me through a fair few panic attacks especially since lockdown.

What I’m trying to say is that you’re all really lovely and supportive and although we witch about her we’re all actually really nice people which she should have come to realise by now seeing as she’s on here all the bloody time..

Hope that makes sense.. ATV
IM sorry for the loss of your little furry one,I lost mine too during lock down he died in the vets I weren’t alllwed in he was a year old,I hope he is at rainbow bridge waiting for you

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you for all your replies about my cat, I’m heartbroken and haven’t stopped crying all day.
I’m really aware of the fact that people are losing family members and have much more serious things going on in their lives but he’s been amazing in helping me with my anxiety (which I actually really do suffer with btw grinch and it’s hell) it might sound silly but he’s got me through a fair few panic attacks especially since lockdown.

What I’m trying to say is that you’re all really lovely and supportive and although we witch about her we’re all actually really nice people which she should have come to realise by now seeing as she’s on here all the bloody time..

Hope that makes sense.. ATV
Bless you. I had a dog that always helped with my anxiety. Its a bond like no other, may sound silly to some but pets really do help. Biggest hugs and hope you start feeling better soon 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Perfect date night
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
Life can be so cruel ...sending you a cyber hug x

Reactions: 2
Morning Tattle!
Quite an amusing read in the “Mrs hinch made me do it” FB group today. Under this comment about the glasses being cheap there are tonnes of girls sticking up for their beloved Home Bargins.
Some even believe that glasses from HB are tested to the same safety standards as glasses from John Lewis 😂View attachment 198473
Wooowwwwww

So judgemental in the comments! The Barmy Army are vile!!

Thread suggestion:-

Baby gate tipping and pastaz flinging, more pre-records have us boredzzzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Perfect date night
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
Oh my god, I’m so sorry @Astonishing. There are no words to even begin to describe how you must be feeling, or to try and make you feel better. What a tragedy. Just know that we are here for you xxx

Reactions: 5
She’s a millionaire and yet she eats like she’s on a budget , 1 fish supper and a sausage for 2 adults 😡 and yet she waste money on buying all these cheap tacky clothes from eBay and says I love it and more baskets and junk to fill up her free home and says oh I just love it 😡 , seen her using her fav toilet gel so what happened to that new duck one that bought to try out she only used one squeeze of it and that’s it we’ve never seen her using it again , so has she just thrown a whole bottle away in the trash............???

Reactions: 11
I know that you shouldn't compare but how old is SS child? Because the difference in his and Ronnie is insane. Watching SS stories and Hinches this morning had me like wtf? 🤯

Is she deliberately stunting his development? She doesn't appear to make any effort to get him learning. She just squawks mummaz and handsome at him, laughs horrendously at him and makes him god awful food? I know of someone who's deliberately not let their child grow up like their other children because she's "her baby" (she's 26 now without her own source of income as her mum doesn't want her to get a job as that means she'll be in the house on her own for most of the day as she works part time).

I know we don't all know what we're doing with parenting sometimes which is natural but jesus christ she doesn't have a clue? She won't even admit to needing help and seeking out for it so he at least gets a decent chance to develop. She's got this huge following and won't promote anything safe, fills her house with chemicals, insists people buy god awful tat (during a pandemic where redundancies are coming left right and center and people are losing the ones they love) and as for her saying hygiene is important in the home, where was that when you put deliveries on your kitchen side? When you go round supermarkets touching everything, then your phone? Where was that when you take the hoover you use to hoover around your toilet to then hoover your kitchen sides? 🤮 She has not got a clue about hygiene, at all.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.