Mrs Hinch #20 She can keep plastic plants alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fell asleep during the thedisdad ft. clean_honest_living live (oops :ROFLMAO:) did they share anything new? Or was it just a recap of everything that's happened so far? I can't imagine them sharing something bad enough for Hinch to go silent :unsure:
Has nothing to do with them. Again, I’m sure someone mentioned she had a hair appointment today. Don’t those extensions take a long time? Or.... Maybe she took the afternoon to pump out a new book.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread name (if I can be so bold as a newbie)

Hinch is missing but not forgotten
Her hair is straggly and her zofloras rotten

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The Hinchliffe’s are sales people, used to haggling and seeing who’ll blink first.

As said before, I bet they’re lying low deliberately and using the silence to whip up some concern amongst the ranks then return with some bullshit story and cheering from the adoring fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Serious question...do most people on this thread have cleaning accounts? Or are linked in some way to the (brace yourselves) cleaning community? I'm not a member of the cleaning, wax melt or indeed the bath bomb community. I'm a nobody who just hates what the Hinch is doing. Am I in the minority?
Nope, not a cleaning community cult member

Reactions: 3
Thread name idea

Hinchy twit, Hinchy twit, where has she been? She's fucked off to London to be told off by Gleam :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm just a regular person.

I think it's funny how people on here think MH isnt pregnant or dosnt live in that house (even though it's been established again and again and a member lives near her) i saw someone accuse Jamie of beating MH and all these other bat tit theories yet I would be knocked for questioning a new account looking for followers on an unheard of insta when we have had trolls pretending to know MH and people are continually using this platform for their own followers... anyway I'm off to tesco I've run out of tinfoil ...
More like she beats bugboy! She rules his ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.