Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all. A newbie here that has spent the last 10 days going through all the threads.

I too was a vulnerable person with mental health and self esteem issues which believed that ‘hinching’ would solve my problems.

I feel so ashamed that I was totally hook, line and sinkered!

Thank you to everyone on this forum for bringing the info that I needed to make an educated and informed decision that I was being duped.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Worst ‘influencer’ out there...
Promoting the toxicity of thousands of products when we already have a major problem with our planet and the environment.
SPRAYING herself with said toxic products (that poor, poor baby!! bet it’ll be born with a lung condition *I hope note, the poor thing doesn’t deserve it*)
Promoting BODY IMAGE by announcing she took out a SIX THOUSAND POUND LOAN when she was just 21 to have a gastric band fitted!!!!!! — nothing but FALSE. False teeth, tan, eyelashes and false weight!! All of these children ‘looking up to her’ have no hope in the future with her as a role model!
Sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.