Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a 'Hincher' nor am I a big fan of Mrs Hinch.
I watch her stories as they amuse me, but they don't affect me to the point that I spend hours dissecting her life.

I'd like to ask you guys who think Mrs Hinch doesn't have anxiety if you've ever had a diagnosis of a dvt?
These clots can often be life threatening.
Can you imagine the worry that every symptom you experience has your mind automatically thinking it could be the clot?
It is a constant worry that it's going to happen again and this takes a massive emotional toll on you.
You worry that you're going to die suddenly or you'll go to sleep and not wake up.

Then there's the impact of the blood thinning injections.
They are incredibly painful.
They get more painful everyday as more areas get bruised and also small lumps develop which are just fluid and they eventually absorb into the body, but their very sore making getting comfy difficult.
The medication has a long list of side effects which may be the reason that someone might not feeling like eating.

There's a constant worry of bleeding if you cut yourself be it shaving your legs, cutting up food or even gardening because even the small cuts can profusely bleed out.

In your eyes she might be living her best life right now, but if you think she's not got anxiety about her health and pregnancy then you're deluded.
Also, for those that laughed at her outfit on Friday for flying to Dublin, the leggings and long skirt were most probably worn to hide the fact that she was wearing elasticated support stockings.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I watch her stories as they amuse me, but they don't affect me to the point that I spend hours dissecting her life.

I'd like to ask you guys who think Mrs Hinch doesn't have anxiety if you've ever had a diagnosis of a dvt?
Can you imagine the worry that every symptom you experience has your mind automatically thinking it could be the clot?
It is a constant worry that it's going to happen again and this takes a massive emotional toll on you.
You worry that you're going to die suddenly or you'll go to sleep and not wake up.

They get more painful everyday as more areas get bruised and also small lumps develop which are just fluid and they eventually absorb into the body, but their very sore making getting comfy difficult.
The medication has a long list of side effects which may be the reason that someone might not feeling like eating.

There's a constant worry of bleeding if you cut yourself be it shaving your legs, cutting up food or even gardening because even the small cuts can profusely bleed out.

In your eyes she might be living her best life right now, but if you think she's not got anxiety about her health and pregnancy then you're deluded.
Also, for those that laughed at her outfit on Friday for flying to Dublin, the leggings and long skirt were most probably worn to hide the fact that she was wearing elasticated support stockings.
Not quite sure why ur here??? Are u lost?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

She didn't feel the need to wear these stockings on the pic that appeared in OK mag showing her leg up to the thigh in a skirt with a massive slash up it.

Try another theory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

1: being worried and having anxiety are two different things
2: why are you here?
3: are you lost?
4: is your name sophie? 🤔
5: yes you are a hincher

So many questions......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Not quite sure why ur here??? Are u lost?
Well I don't know why I came here tonight,
I got the feeling that something ain't right,
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs,
Hinchers to the left of me,
Tattlers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

LOL! I have DVT (and i’m pregnant) and the worries that come with it are nothing in comparison to my crippling anxiety.
Why are you here?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Because she wasn't on an aeroplane was she? 🤔

I'm not sure either, I actually thought you were intelligent individuals!
You didn't mention a plane, you said about how its worrying ALL the time and how you'd be suffering with lumps and bumps and bruises after having injections. You indicated that was why she was wearing leggings to conceal support stockings.
If that's the case then where were the lumps and bumps and bruises on the pic I was speaking about.
They wouldnt suddenly disappear

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Yeah, if you could just use MH as a front for your own problem and then pay out on us over it

That'd be great.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Actually, I have. In pregnancy, and I came very VERY close to dying.
I use Enoxaparin injections daily, and have done for 12 years now. They’re not painful, they can sting very slightly sometimes. They don’t cause bruising or lumps when administered correctly. In rare cases they can cause nausea at high doses, however dosage is weight based. I weigh 13 stone, and have never experienced nausea as a side effect, so it’s unlikely she has. Stop making excuses for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Ok, So did you travel when her or do you actually know her and know what you’ve said as facts?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually, I have. In pregnancy, and I came very VERY close to dying.
I use Enoxaparin injections daily, and have done for 12 years now. They’re not painful, they can sting very slightly sometimes. They don’t cause bruising or lumps when administered correctly. In rare cases they can cause nausea at high doses, however dosage is weight based. I weigh 13 stone, and have never experienced nausea as a side effect, so it’s unlikely she has. Stop making excuses for her.

I’ve been on blood thinning injections for the last 30 days. They sting for a few minutes but I’ve got no lumps or bruises!

Reactions: 7

Unless you are currently sat in front of a certified copy of Hinch’s medical records you can not say whether she does or does not have DVT.

This is Hinch we are discussing, if that woman said the sky was blue I’d still double check.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Ooh I'm not defending the woman however I must say that during the couple of times I've been in hospital in at the last few years I have had some terrible bruises where they have give me the blood clotting injections in my tummy. Everyone is different though.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been on blood thinning injections for the last 30 days. They sting for a few minutes but I’ve got no lumps or bruises!
The lumps only happen when the needle isn’t deep enough. Bruises are usually caused when people rub the injection site afterwards.

Ooh I'm not defending the woman however I must say that during the couple of times I've been in hospital in at the last few years I have had some terrible bruises where they have give me the blood clotting injections in my tummy. Everyone is different though.
The injections themselves don’t cause bruising, it’s rubbing the site afterwards that causes bruising.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.