Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Original thread name suggested by @Islandhoppin and received 31 likes and loves! 💕

Full thread suggestion: Handsomes and Gretal continue the book tour, Mrs H is becoming a media wh... if you know, you know

Didn't fit, but did my best! Great suggestion from Thread #14 👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I think she just locks the house with alarm and her mother pops in, to water house plants etc

She just says that to make it looked lived in, but we all know she makes her bed and sprays it, then gets back in when she returns.

Nobody cares enough to even visit her, never mind burgle her. All they'd find is a bunch of cloths and cupboards full of cleaning chemicals that are a pound a bottle. It'd be like trying to raid Poundstretchers.

If she was flashing the Rolex's and other stuff like the Kardtrashians do, it'd be a different matter, I think the dog is staying with her mother.

Still weird how she's not filming Jamie. She did last night but purposely didn't show his face, which is weird how she's trying to create interest in bug boy :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she just locks the house with alarm and her mother pops in, to water house plants etc

She just says that to make it looked lived in, but we all know she makes her bed and sprays it, then gets back in when she returns.

Nobody cares enough to even visit her, never mind burgle her. All they'd find is a bunch of cloths and cupboards full of cleaning chemicals that are a pound a bottle. It'd be like trying to raid Poundstretchers.
Dont forget loads of Heinz tinned crap

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dont forget loads of Heinz tinned crap
Oh yeah lol! And the years supply of cheese cups soups from Home Bargains, face masks and pound shop bathbombs. They might even get lucky and find her stash of meal replacement drinks! Seriously though, I saw that Blue Dragon sauce she uses an entire bottle of for her 'meals', and it contains glucose fructose syrup. That stuff is really gross and it makes me feel quite ill if I accidentally eat something with it in :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh yeah lol! And the years supply of cheese cups soups from Home Bargains, face masks and pound shop bathbombs. They might even get lucky and find her stash of meal replacement drinks! Seriously though, I saw that Blue Dragon sauce she uses an entire bottle of for her 'meals', and it contains glucose fructose syrup. That stuff is really gross and it makes me feel quite ill if I accidentally eat something with it in :sick:
And lots and lots of baskets to carry your haul out of the house 🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Short time lurker, first time commenter here 👀 I was a hincher, luckily not one of the ones who’s gone into debt buying a multitute of unnecessary cleaning products and hand held cordless shark vacuums, but I’ve recently (in the last few weeks!) seen the light so now I’m just a generic cleaning/home Instagrammer! Can anyone direct me to thread #1?! I can’t find it when I search! Thanksss

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it only me that thinks there was something very suspicious going on near the end of the last thread? I didn't have time to post before it closed but... So on previous threads Disney has said (about other influencers) on the subject of fake followers …

A lot of his followers seem to be ghosts or bots

Real followers would see his posts, comment on them and like them.

... if you look at his list, almost all of those accounts are fake. They have no posts, no icon and...

As we know, a lot of the Hunch’s followers fit into those categories. Yet today we're told

I seriously don’t think Gleam would have her on their books if she had bought them! I’m sure they do checks just like we do! I know of a few influencers who have been dropped by management for buying followers! Despite what you might think, it is obvious to people in the industry.
I understand this is a Hinch trash thread and I 100% do not like her or see the appeal anymore. But she hasn’t bought followers. One of the many things that the queen of consumerism hasn’t purchased!

We have a programme at work that we subscribe to check if the people we work with are legit. Hinch passed our checks.

We use programmes to determine if people have bought followers or not! Mrs Hinch does have a genuine following, she hasn’t bought followers!

Just seems very keen to convince that Sophie hasn't bought followers. The bold & underlining are mine but the exclamation marks aren't. Apologies if you're genuine Disney and I know you have been a member for a few months, but I'm not buying it. Sorry, just not buying it. You can repeat ''She hasn't bought followers'' as many times as you like and use as many exclamation marks as you like but you just seem too determined to convince. I can't buy into the whole story of how your company contacted her and the whole pricing thing either, you've given so much info on here (how many days you work at home, personal details of partner, children) - you're employers could spot you a mile off. And all you did was say she charges ridiculous amounts, not exactly news.

That you Jamie??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is it only me that thinks there was something very suspicious going on near the end of the last thread? I didn't have time to post before it closed but... So on previous threads Disney has said (about other influencers) on the subject of fake followers …

A lot of his followers seem to be ghosts or bots

Real followers would see his posts, comment on them and like them.

... if you look at his list, almost all of those accounts are fake. They have no posts, no icon and...

As we know, a lot of the Hunch’s followers fit into those categories. Yet today we're told

I seriously don’t think Gleam would have her on their books if she had bought them! I’m sure they do checks just like we do! I know of a few influencers who have been dropped by management for buying followers! Despite what you might think, it is obvious to people in the industry.
I understand this is a Hinch trash thread and I 100% do not like her or see the appeal anymore. But she hasn’t bought followers. One of the many things that the queen of consumerism hasn’t purchased!

We have a programme at work that we subscribe to check if the people we work with are legit. Hinch passed our checks.

We use programmes to determine if people have bought followers or not! Mrs Hinch does have a genuine following, she hasn’t bought followers!

Just seems very keen to convince that Sophie hasn't bought followers. The bold & underlining are mine but the exclamation marks aren't. Apologies if you're genuine Disney and I know you have been a member for a few months, but I'm not buying it. Sorry, just not buying it. You can repeat ''She hasn't bought followers'' as many times as you like and use as many exclamation marks as you like but you just seem too determined to convince. I can't buy into the whole story of how your company contacted her and the whole pricing thing either, you've given so much info on here (how many days you work at home, personal details of partner, children) - you're employers could spot you a mile off. And all you did was say she charges ridiculous amounts, not exactly news.

That you Jamie??
Disney regularly posts on other threads on tattle since December and never the hinch thread. so I doubt she's Jamie. Jamie struggles to string sentences together...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Short time lurker, first time commenter here 👀 I was a hincher, luckily not one of the ones who’s gone into debt buying a multitute of unnecessary cleaning products and hand held cordless shark vacuums, but I’ve recently (in the last few weeks!) seen the light so now I’m just a generic cleaning/home Instagrammer! Can anyone direct me to thread #1?! I can’t find it when I search! Thanksss
Welcome! Yes if you go to the main forum you'll see popular topics and Mrs Hinch is there if you click on that or the Mrs Hinch tag on threads you'll get a list of them all :)

First thread:

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hinch-cleaning-mad-essex-women.147/

All threads:

https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.