Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bottom right. Are these who sponsor her? Bloody small writing, ive enlarged..obvs 🤣
Love how it says "casual untruth" at the top right. Subliminal message there soph 😂
Just had a nosey, their all book publishers from penguin and gleam

Reactions: 1
It’s pissed me off too, I don’t suffer with anxiety but I’m sat feeling sick/shaking and clock watching till 10:30 to ring the docs for what could be life changing blood results for my 16 year old daughter.
If I suffered with anxiety normally I can’t imagine how much worse I would feel. REAL anxiety must just be absolutely awful. I feel for anyone who actually suffers with this daily.
I really hope it’s good news ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bottom right. Are these who sponsor her? Bloody small writing, ive enlarged..obvs 🤣
Love how it says "casual untruth" at the top right. Subliminal message there soph 😂
160k sold! Nevermind most artists aren't appreciated in their own lifetime.

Pinch of nom sold 240k in a week, ok they had alot of help with big publishers, marketing and pro teams. But at least the book is actually decent and those two have a natural tallent.
New thread suggestion:
Mrs Hinch #18 David Brent with an allergy and Skeletor return home to Handsomes and Keith. Makeup Mick’s bags still missing.
Bit too long, no need to rhyme and be several long sentences.

How about just

Mrs Hinch #18 David Brent with an allergy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The plans should be online publicly, with the application under 'documents'. I previously worked in a planning dept and they have to be available to publicly view on the local authority planning portal. Should be there, probs just tweaked to be slightly less huge than the first lot, or set back a bit.
They are online to view. The revised plans show the extension being set back further. It still aims to double the house in size, to have 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 en suite

Reactions: 2
They are online to view. The revised plans show the extension being set back further. It still aims to double the house in size, to have 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 en suite
Some councils offer extra advice for resubmissions to get a second attempt through, they've likely paid for that and architect been advised what to modify on revised plans.

Some councils offer extra advice for resubmissions to get a second attempt through, they've likely paid for that and architect been advised what to modify on revised plans.
It appears the first application was rejected due to objections from the parish council so I can't see them being swayed

Something that has been bothering me for a while now. My fav wedding magazine creator was invited to a press trip to the Maldives. And was very open about it the whole time. Always making sure she posted it with press-trip etc. I wasn’t jealous for her. On the contrary I was happy. She works hard and deserves to get invited to things like that and fly first class. With the Grinch I just get pissed off. Not jealous just pissed off. So I guess that’s my answer for everyone who calls us jealous. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Suggestion for next thread title:

Hinch gets thinner, needs a good dinner. Henry's had a trim, book should go in the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.