Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A whole thread taking the piss out of her for going AWOL 😂😂. I bloody love being a Tattle Bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Her 'army' must be frantic with worry 😂 she'll be lucky if none turn up on her doorstep to check on her and 'their' handsnomes manzzssz

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Zoph: "JAYMEY!! they are still trolling me!! I've taken the day off Instagram for nuffink!! Fink of all the money I've missed out on for my ebayer swipe ups! Oh for fucks sake Jaymey! This is all your fault!"

Vestiboob: "baybe what did I do?!"

Zoph: "oh just get aut of ma face you dick head! Go and take henry out for a walk, make yourself useful! I'm the bread winner here you lazy bastard!"

Vestiboob: "yes darling."

• Haha
Reactions: 91
Zoph: "JAYMEY!! they are still trolling me!! I've taken the day off Instagram for nuffink!! Fink of all the money I've missed out on for my ebayer swipe ups! Oh for fucks sake Jaymey! This is all your fault!"

Vestiboob: "baybe what did I do?!"

Zoph: "oh just get aut of ma face you dick head! Go and take henry out for a walk, make yourself useful! I'm the bread winner here you lazy bastard!"

Vestiboob: "yes darling."
Vestiboob!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Whatever the issue is, it cant be as bad as the time she spilled a teaspoon of sour cream on the floor. If she managed to pull through then, she can get through anything 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 65
It’s either a BBQ with Ma Barker or SS. I really hope they get caught out, just to listen to the sad little hinchers make excuses for her

Reactions: 18
Oh some Hincher from Mrs Hinch Made Me
Do It wants to post the reply below, I actually want to say yes I would say it to her plastic face and no not small mind, but you need to give you head a wobble......

Oh some Hincher from Mrs Hinch Made Me
Do It wants to post the reply below, I actually want to say yes I would say it to her plastic face and no not small mind, but you need to give you head a wobble......

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ahhhhh anyone else itching to find out what is going on? 😂😂
We will never find out.... i honestly think shes took the day off for trAYce to go to Do her nails, the hairdresser to go do her roots and her botox/filler pal to do her face!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why are we still Getting the blame for this??? Where are all the family members and friends now that Know her on here come on get some inside info you’re so real

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s ever going to tell what’s actually gone on, she’ll just come back tomorrow slightly tearful and ever so grateful to all her Hinchers for their support

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.