Mrs Hinch #166 Taking us down memory lane, swipe up for my surgeon so you can look the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buys 5 of everything she uses? Boxes of tampons too then I guess
I was half way through writing this when the thread closed, so pasting it here instead!

Won't be long and she'll be begging for those as well "so guyzzzzz I've been getting period cramps and feeling ratty, think I must be due on. I'll have to send Jaymeeee out to Morrisons for some Tampax, the yellow ones"

Next day: "oh my god you guyzzzz, look what Tampax have sent to little old me!"

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I need to stop watching her for a bit! I do it as a kind of circus act thing so I can laugh on here about her silly ways with you all (mat leave during lockdown doesn’t exactly leave me with a lot else to do while baby naps!) but I’m becoming increasingly pissed off at the sight of Ronnie. That’s bad because he’s an innocent baby with eBay Barbie for a mum and Del Boy for a dad and he’s done nothing wrong. It’s just when I see a picture of him or video for the 70th time in a week I’m like for duck sake!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I need to stop watching her for a bit! I do it as a kind of circus act thing so I can laugh on here about her silly ways with you all (mat leave during lockdown doesn’t exactly leave me with a lot else to do while baby naps!) but I’m becoming increasingly pissed off at the sight of Ronnie. That’s bad because he’s an innocent baby with eBay Barbie for a mum and Del Boy for a dad and he’s done nothing wrong. It’s just when I see a picture of him or video for the 70th time in a week I’m like for duck sake!!!
I'm feeling the exact same way. Nothing against Ronnie, he is as you say an innocent baby, but if I wanted a baby instagram page, then I'd be following one.
I have no interest in seeing constant posts and stories of Ronnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Haven’t seen her squirrel table did she paint it with the magic spray can that’s never ending

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another pouch for Ronnie for dinner. No wonder he’s spitting it out 😂 probably wants a bit of burger rather than purée

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Cooking lunch for him seems like such a long drawn out big deal for her! The new recipes and ingredients every day combined with the fact she seemed to have zero idea how to cook before she started. It seems to me like she’s over exerting herself and spreading herself too thin cooking wise so why not just make him a simple breakfast, lunch and dinner?!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I bet she’s absolutely raging that SS little boy is walking today. Ooooooh I bet the steam is coming off her head!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I honestly wanted to write this earlier, the sight of him pisses me off something chronic. I feel horrendous for saying it, he’s just a kid. I’ve tried to stop commenting on him so much on here because it’s not his fault his parents are tit band plaster him all over the internet but the constant stories of him legitimately duck me off now. It’s always the same bastard photos/videos of him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
See Rex is walking now. Calling bingo on Ronnie running a marathon of laps around the garden tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 99
Pointing through the window at a cartoon cardboard cut out of herself - “That.... Is ... Me ... Guuyzzzzzz!”
Even worse when she can take Ronnie to the shops again. Loookzzzz handzomeeeeeee manzzzzzs wif the tufzzzzzzz it’s is mamaaaaaaaaaa it’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pressures on to have WonWon walking before his 1st birthday Zoph, that's Rex up and about now....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.