Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after watching Ronnie actually eat these last few days I definitely don’t think their is any delay there. I think it was definitely a case of hinch holding him back. Look how well he’s eating after 4 or 5 weeks of being offered real food every day. A few weeks ago he couldn’t even bring food to his mouth without struggling. I think if she encouraged him to do more things we would definitely see a more active little boy. Although I’m sure this lockdown has been tit for her ‘business’ it seems like it’s been good for Ronnie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I've not been keeping up as there's only so much sophlora can do during lockdown, but f*** me i forgot how quickly her threads move! Incredibly how you're on new threads almost daily considering she's a prisoner in greyskull Castle... Oh wait, that's no different to usual 🤣 plus she's not been following lockdown anyway 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Boke, that lunch looked vile!!
Babes, jesus christ on a bike, brown the bleeping chicken first!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I had to find somewhere to vent! That dog is at a very unhealthy weight. Mine has a ‘waist’ and it’s the same breed. She goes out for 2x2hour walks a day and has meals measured. Also, google Billy the Scottish spaniel. That is what her dog should look like. So, so sad 😞
Same here! Mine is super fit and healthy even under a mammoth coat he’s been growing in lock down.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Wow the amount of soy she added to that. It’s so salty. Way to much salt for a baby. Shocked

Reactions: 5
Same here! Mine is super fit and healthy even under a mammoth coat he’s been growing in lock down.
If she does come on here everyday, surely she should see comments and take his health a bit more seriously? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
If she does come on here everyday, surely she should see comments and take his health a bit more seriously? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think deep down she thinks she knows better than anyone even though she likes to act like she’s just learning. She doesn’t strike me as someone who like to take advice

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.