Mrs Hinch #162 Swipe up this, trolls that. Welcome to Hinchcliffe Mansion: Museum of Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the thread suggestion @Fluffyducks with 32 votes

For newbies
Her BBQ - from The Sun
covidiot.png

Voice Notes (VN) can be found on Thread 151 post 244

Also her not so nice comment about Tulisa

Tulisa.png

and her BBF Tracy's comment from 2013

tracy note.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Shame the q and a on pampers insta tonight isn't live. Imagine the fun we could have 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Actually haven’t looked at her stories today it’s like Groundhog Day.its so hot today I’m essex has she been in garden has little Ronnie been in the pool? She is just life draining

Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice all of her 'questions' she's being sent are all with capitals because it's a product name, she's definitely typed these questions herself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Shame the q and a on pampers insta tonight isn't live. Imagine the fun we could have 🙃
Exactly what I was opening for a live video, imagine all those comments calling her out, those poor fake nails trying to block us all :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Posted on previous thread but kept saying error.

So in the video of Ronnie standing against the blocks, Soph says Vest is mowing the lawn and you see a hand stroke Ronnies head with no fake nails....Pampers q&a and theres a thumb nail now?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Omg her q and a session is so awkward I'm cringing for her. She is abominable at public speaking. Anyone remember the toe curling This Morning segment where she kept throwing in random 'all the bests' to holly and Phil at odd times. I died for her. Slowly and painfully.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Posted on previous thread but kept saying error.

So in the video of Ronnie standing against the blocks, Soph says Vest is mowing the lawn and you see a hand stroke Ronnies head with no fake nails....Pampers q&a and theres a thumb nail now?
It’s all pre recorded shite!

Reactions: 15
Thanks for the thread suggestion @Fluffyducks with 32 votes

For newbies
Her BBQ - from The Sun
View attachment 135084

Voice Notes (VN) can be found on Thread 151 post 244

Also her not so nice comment about Tulisa, and her BBF Tracy's commentView attachment 135086View attachment 135087
Wow isn't grinch a bloody witch! Pefer her natural 😂 look at yourself now!! All that work.
What's with the Tracey comment too?? But now the are bffs? Prob benefitted Tracey being mates with her tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s handy that Rrrrrrrrroooonnnnnie went down for his nap just as you wanted to do your Q&A. Very handy indeed 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Which site are the Hinchers comments are taken from? The screenshots were at the end of the last thread. There is a lot of red on the page and up/down arrows for voting. I only have looked at her on Instagram. That one looks a bit more interesting.
I want to see all the rabid fans in their full frothing glory

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice all of her 'questions' she's being sent are all with capitals because it's a product name, she's definitely typed these questions herself 😂
Yep! All spelt exactly the same 🤦‍♀️🤣 Unless it’s Pampers who ‘sent’ the questions and she has a script to answer them. The whole thing was cringey 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So she buys them. I don't think so and why do her army need to know where to get them from. - - A supermarket sells them duh

Screenshot_20200521_170150_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200521_170200_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.