Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Fluffyducks with a mahoosive 107 likes shortened slightly to fit

original with swearies included was

‘’The barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber cocks gets Hinchy aroused ‘’

• Haha
Reactions: 44
100000000%

my best friend is gay and he’s the best person in the whole wide world! Him and his partner want to go down the surrogacy route and although I bleeping hated being pregnant I’ve said if they can’t find someone and want to proceed I will do it for them!
But hoping they do find someone because
I can’t give up fags and drink again...

although might have to give up smoking now I can’t get any menthols 😭💔
aww that is beautiful.
My friend offered to be our surrogate after 5 years of failed ivf and we’re due in 6 days.

If you do decide to proceed and want any advice or info my inbox is always open.

my friend had a rough pregnancy with her own 2 but she said our surrogate pregnancy has been no bother.
She didn’t even have any morning sickness.
She said she’s enjoyed it in a way she didn’t with her own children and it’s been a privilege to do it.
if you do it you will honestly change their life, I owe everything to my friend for doing this for us xx
Just message if you need more info about the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
The way that child looked at that fat dog as it waddled past, you could tell he was nervous of it. Bet that absolute tank has knocked the poor little git over a few times already ☹

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
The company she promoted that went bust, the director/manager was a homophobe. I’m sure if I was so okay with LGBT and even had my Hen Do at Gay Pride I would not be promoting a company who’s staff had this disgusting discrimination.
I was part way through writing this when the thread closed so I'll paste it here instead!

Even if someone is not homophobic themselves, allowing others to be without calling them out/refusing to work with them etc makes them just as bad in my opinion (same for any kind of discrimination). She may not have known, but if she found out at some point the right thing to do would be to to say "I didn't know this at the time, but I do now and I want to reassure you that I don't share or endorse those views in any way, and I no longer work with that company due to this". But then, that would take a bit of balls which Sophie wouldn't show because she just wants everyone to love her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Everytime she announces she's starting lunch, I have flashbacks of when my kids watched cbeebies and that bloody song "It's time for lunch."

And it looks like toliet tummy for them all later if she's doing a curry.

Soph just to remind you tsp means teaspoon not tablespoon!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The way that child looked at that fat dog as it waddled past, you could tell he was nervous of it. Bet that absolute tank has knocked the poor little git over a few times already ☹
I hope she doesn’t leave him alone with the dog but I know she probably doesn’t think twice about it

Reactions: 10
Tattle bastards, I can hardly wait to see how the Thai curry turns out as cooked by a woman who eats tinned spaghetti from a Pyrex jug.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What are the bets for lunch? Burned? Beige slop? Blow your head (or bum) off spicy?

Reactions: 6
I hope she doesn’t leave him alone with the dog but I know she probably doesn’t think twice about it
She leaves him unattended in a Moses basket designed for half his weight. I don’t think she’s big on baby safety 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I was part way through writing this when the thread closed so I'll paste it here instead!

Even if someone is not homophobic themselves, allowing others to be without calling them out/refusing to work with them etc makes them just as bad in my opinion (same for any kind of discrimination). She may not have known, but if she found out at some point the right thing to do would be to to say "I didn't know this at the time, but I do now and I want to reassure you that I don't share or endorse those views in any way, and I no longer work with that company due to this". But then, that would take a bit of balls which Sophie wouldn't show because she just wants everyone to love her.
It’s the same with her and P&G. They are the biggest testers on animals going! Yet she claims to be an animal lover. I wouldn’t buy their stuff before because of their methods. Getting into bed with her was just the icing on the cake

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Poor Ronnie was so nervous when the dog went past and it looked like he rolled his eyes ha what a dote

• Sad
Reactions: 14
My god this is the PROUDEST day of my whole life,
I want to thank Hinch for being such a vapid twit for making this possible 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why would anyone store garlic in a sealed container, it will be mouldy in days? Oh yeah, it’s Sophie Hinchcliffe, she hasn’t a bloody clue about food.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I felt for poor Ronnie when that dog went past 😢 I would be nervous round Henry. All that screeching aswell my ears

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope Zoph realises that curry is gonna look the same going in as it does coming out!!
Enjoy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
aww that is beautiful.
My friend offered to be our surrogate after 5 years of failed ivf and we’re due in 6 days.

If you do decide to proceed and want any advice or info my inbox is always open.

my friend had a rough pregnancy with her own 2 but she said our surrogate pregnancy has been no bother.
She didn’t even have any morning sickness.
She said she’s enjoyed it in a way she didn’t with her own children and it’s been a privilege to do it.
if you do it you will honestly change their life, I owe everything to my friend for doing this for us xx
Just message if you need more info about the process.
What an amazing woman your friend is. My beautiful friend has said the same to me, but I'm at the beginning of the journey and not quite at IVF yet, so I am hoping with all my might I won't need it. Good luck with the birth, I hope you enjoy every moment with your precious new baby when they arrive ♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does Jamie say in the background "See you later mate, thanks for coming" Is that another sneaky visitation from friends or family or more on call builders doing unplanned alterations?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.