Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god you guyzzz my first thread suggestion!
Im #gifting you All a sweet potato to celebrate
ATV fellow trollz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So her mum stays over but isn’t living there, is like to see soph address this along with the bbq 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If it is true she has PND then that explains a lot of her behaviours and actions. Good for you Soph showing a wee bit more reality. Can’t imagine she would smoke during pregnancy though ?!

Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen this book on Amazon? Published in March 2017. Is it me, or does a lot of this look remarkably familiar?

Omg she or the company who made and sold the books, totally ripped it off if that was designed first.

The answer given to the question asked if it was similar to Mrs Hinch's though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This Ad appeared on my instagram yesterday.
Made me laugh haha
Are they dog leads? 😂😂 I love SS personally, I actually think she’s original and I think it’s very cringey that zoph copies her so much and tries to make Ronnie look as forward as rex. Why can’t zoph just accept the fact that Ronniedawjusmans is developing at his own pace? (Partly because she’s never stimulated his senses or allowed him to get proper messy

Why? Lots of woman do it. Not that its right. SS for example...
How do you know SS smoked during pregnancy? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.