Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread from Bozhog 81 with 27 votes an actual tie tossed an avocado pancake for it

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m so behind, but on the last thread I saw a post asking why she doesn’t show the other part of her garden? Someone posted because of this with a picture... is that’s bbq hiding under the sheet lol?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've never posted here before, I'm just a lurker, but tell me now, has she cut his hair? The Tufts?
Looks to me like she has brushed them back.

Brushed them in to perfect straight lines cos ya know, that's how an 11 month old needs to look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I feel sorry for that dog, poor thing waiting for her to film him before he can go to bed. Let him be a bloody dog you crazy eyebrow piss stick glueing tw*t

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Ok magazine uk facebook, comments going off. The story of her making her bed yesterday, but plenty of sheep saying #bekind #womensupportingwomen 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.