Mrs Hinch #157 Mirror mirror on the vase Let’s have a barbie round my ma’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see it now, 40 year old Ronnie on channel 5, “my mum’s a hoarder” 70 year old sophie is lying in a room surrounded by empty zoflora bottles & note books unable to get out of bed

• Haha
Reactions: 98
This may have been said before...
Does anyone think Hinch resembles Aggy from Kim & Aggy the cleaners?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has previously told us she has three of the seersucker bedsets so why has she left it so late to put the same one she washed back on? Is she Billy Bullshitting us all again? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Let me tell you about migraines (I'm sure the real world and all you trolls know anyway). Sunglasses don't cut it love. How about lying in bed hoofing your ring up not being able to move. Praying to Jebus to take it away, being a vampire for the day and certainly not spraying all the tit off the day in your house to make it a bazillion times worse. She really grinds my gears with her 'migraines'. And, if she does have a little sore head, why the duck is she still not in bed. Christ the night, her husband is at home. Doesn't take two of them to do duck all, all day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
"Whoever invited this thank you" I think you mean INVENTED soph.. tell me again how this woman can call herself a best selling author?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s really grinding my gears last two days the silly bint. It’s a bloody headache and she’s more bothered about her missing nail anyway. Can you remember when there was all those conspiracy theories about that you tuber that she was kidnapped... maybe hinch is trying to be like that and have people think she has a black eye....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I suffer with migraines for years and there is no way I would be spraying tit around the house, making beds or even making food because the smell makes me 🤮

Bullshit she just had a headache 🙄

Pebble frame 🤣🤣🤣
Does it also say rope storage, kinky witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So, I had a look at the Mrs.Hinch made me do it Facebook page, really funny how they all copy exactly as she does. However, one thing I notice is they’re quite mean! One lady said she now judges friends houses on their cleanliness in social media posts. What kind of friend is that?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Let me tell you about migraines (I'm sure the real world and all you trolls know anyway). Sunglasses don't cut it love. How about lying in bed hoofing your ring up not being able to move. Praying to Jebus to take it away, being a vampire for the day and certainly not spraying all the tit off the day in your house to make it a bazillion times worse. She really grinds my gears with her 'migraines'. And, if she does have a little sore head, why the duck is she still not in bed. Christ the night, her husband is at home. Doesn't take two of them to do duck all, all day.
I mentioned this a while ago, but now with the migraine stuff I think it's more relevant than ever.

She says she has anxiety, but I would bet anything she is one of those people who get anxious about normal situations then say they have anxiety. If you've ever had anxiety you know the difference, last year my depression got really bad and I ended up in hospital, that period was the only time I had proper anxiety in my life, and it's definitely different than being anxious. I woke up every morning feeling sick due to how anxious I felt. I kept bursting in to tears because I wanted to make sure I was out for my friend's wedding and I thought he would hate me if I wasn't.

This just goes with the list of things that people think they have, unless they really have experienced it.
A migraine is not a bad headache
The flu is not a bad cold
Anxiety is not feeling worried about a situation

• Heart
Reactions: 59
So doing that with my cereal boxes 🤦‍♀️🤪
I’m glad she said she’d seen it somewhere else 👌🏻 Fed up of everything she does being labelled as ‘Cleaning sensation Mrs Hinch....’

Like she invented bloody cleaning, before I had kids I was up in the morning, my house was immaculate by 9am!! I even had fresh flowers in my bedroom every week, and my house was a 3 storey huge Georgian house which I lugged a heavy hoover around.Once I had kids and had to by a bloody semi, can I be arsed.....absolutely not!! I think having to keep my house this pristine as she does would have really affected my MH even more.

Reactions: 20
She has previously told us she has three of the seersucker bedsets so why has she left it so late to put the same one she washed back on? Is she Billy Bullshitting us all again? 🤔
I have loads of bedding but I’ve washed and put the same one back on weekly for at least six months now and I usually strip it when I get up then make it when I go to bed 😂 to be fair though I don’t claim to be some super mum or expert cleaner I’m a disorganised mess and proud of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My daughters teacher has issued work for the week and asked them to make something out of twigs ie a tree or initials....I’m not worried she is a hitcher. She is a really good teacher so might let that slide xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.