Mrs Hinch #156 Hinchers will be fit to burst grey Scrub Daddy revealed on Tattle first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With a whopping 105votes thanks to @TomTitLane

Shortened slightly to fit
Hinchers will be fit to burst but grey Scrub Daddy was revealed on Tattle first

• Heart
Reactions: 53
With a whopping 105votes thanks to @TomTitLane

Shortened slightly to fit
Hinchers will be fit to burst but grey Scrub Daddy was revealed on Tattle first
Oh my god, guuuyyyysss, what is going off? Well, how the duck can I celebrate this? I can't afford a Scrub Daddy but I have some potato smilies in the freezer and a grey sharpie. I will upcycle it and hang my Spud Daddy on my kitchen wall to remember this day forever. I love it, I just love it. ATV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 194
Loving the new trellas around your essential bench hinchbag...another thing you made from your pissy sticks or was it on the essentials list, beside the paddling pool?

82489602-F72A-4516-A37A-C74668F148F4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
More like they have gone over there for breakfast. Also, didn’t she say they did have a bbq? Isn’t that what her old kitchen was for?
There is no way all that food is only for her mum and dad. Definitely feeding 4 or 5

Reactions: 48
Didn’t she give the old kitchen to her parents for bbqs?
so if that was for the bbqs then why don’t they have a bbq.

her lies are something else. She needs to start writing them down in her notebook rather than wanking off her tap and pining her poos

• Haha
Reactions: 60
More like they have gone over there for breakfast. Also, didn’t she say they did have a bbq? Isn’t that what her old kitchen was for?
I thought that, tit loads of bacon and sausages for 2 people there lol 🤣

Reactions: 30
Didn’t she give the old kitchen to her parents for bbqs?
so if that was for the bbqs then why don’t they have a bbq.

her lies are something else. She needs to start writing them down in her notebook rather than wanking off her tap and pining her poos
Mrs Hinch: The little book of lists lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Who the hell are Ma n Pa feeding?? The street? Little village of Malden? Isn’t it funny how suddenly they’re being mentioned by Hinchy. Cos they can no longer come over. Boo bleeping hoo. But I’m sure ma n pa have a bbq. So instead of outright begging for herself as she knows the backlash she’d get, she’s now pushing her parents to get a freebie. Aww aren’t you so kind Saint Soph. Aye and when it turns up it’ll be straight round to her back garden cos it’s her that wants it.
“So guyzzzzz you’ll never guess what. My dad wasn’t sure about the bbq cos he’s so ditzy. Sooo cuteeeee. So he gave it to little old me. I luvzzzz him so much guyzzzzz.”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
@TomTitLane well done on the threads title 😂 I'll organise a #gifted bbq for you! I'll cook some sausage slop, some chicken in treacle, some nachos with raw onion and something pureed to duck! Then I'll break all the lockdown rules and come to your house for a party in your garden. I mean it's ok isn't it because Mrs Hinch does it........😂😂 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.