Mrs Hinch #152 Sophie we see through your victim disguise as Tattlers are like Super Spies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take two....

as requested by some members the last thread has been restarted without the confusing off topic posts....

no idea what happened but it seemed to turn into a bizarre chat room,
just a reminder.
keep on topic,
report off topic posts,

Users posting about other Instagram accounts (Or Facebook groups) and derailing the thread to the point we need to restart a thread 🤪 will be removed.
please take a look at the rules and keep within them.

thanks guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Off topic, no need for every member to tell the thread they are confused. Move on. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Still not sure wtf is going on 😂

mod edit for all members.

please stop with the “I’m confused” posts. We all are!
move back on topic or the thread will be filled with this type of posts.

Still not sure wtf is going on 😂
Half the thread will be confusion lol
So we learnt today hinch has a broken lee Stafford hairdryer that cost £29 and is 6 yrs old.
Some sloppy food
And she’s made something out of a Pringles tub lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
To get back on track-

Today she has shown us her 'multiple hair tools' and brushed her hair...have I missed anything important out?

*Disclaimer I also washed my hair, used multiple hair tools THEN did an 8 hour shift as a key worker. I even managed to bath and bed my kids. Is that more or less important than cheesy pringle tubs? Should I have been instagramming it all?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
The cornflour pringles tube is wank

Why cornflour? Does she really thicken her sausage slop? It’s just random, I use it for shortbread or Viennese biscuits or a soft cake, she ain’t got no flour to bake a cake with lol.
And the dymo labels are just tit, I can see what she’s trying to do so get a black label and some chalk ffs, just tit tit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So we learnt today hinch has a broken lee Stafford hairdryer that cost £29 and is 6 yrs old.
Some sloppy food
And I think we wondered when the dyson hairdryer would be unveiled too?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I thought she had a new Dyson hairdryer on the way? Has she just completely forgotten she said that was arriving the other day?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I stumbled onto tattle as it came up first on google when I started seeing things about Hinch flouting lockdown and wanted to know the truth.

Before then, I was a full on obsessed hincher who has sadly spent so much money on cleaning products and so much time taken away from chilling with my family.

I am a new mum and compared myself to her and put too much pressure on myself and it's really affected my mental health and relationship. I see that now but unfortunately its cost me 6 months of my life I won't get back!

Thank you guys so much for all this, having seen another point of view on all this, I have seen the light and seen Hinch for what she really is.

From now on I am not going to worry about if my sink is shined and focus more on my family. I am just sad it's taken me this long to get off the band wagon :(

Your comments over the last few threads have really made me laugh. You lot can be very harsh and I love it haha!

Thanks guys!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 163
To get back on track-

Today she has shown us her 'multiple hair tools' and brushed her hair...have I missed anything important out?

*Disclaimer I also washed my hair, used multiple hair tools THEN did an 8 hour shift as a key worker. I even managed to bath and bed my kids. Is that more or less important than cheesy pringle tubs? Should I have been instagramming it all?!
Of course you should have, shame on you for going to work! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some sloppy food
Didn’t she pine the shitter for the 10000000th time this week too?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She is scraping the barrel (pringles tub?) for content isn’t she 😂 not a chance she’s going to keep that pringles tub

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So, in today's (on-topic) news, Hinch showed us her GHD curling tool which she said is amazing and she would recommend it because she loves it so much and it's all she ever uses to curl her hair, and then she showed us a Babyliss one that she has never used but she bought it for date night...to curl her hair 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Can someone explain to me the point of putting a repair treatment on the ends of your hair - when you hair is extensions?! Surely it won’t do anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.