Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Mrs Hinch!! Thanks to shut the door for the brilliant thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aw I like Hansome and Gretal! A gingerbread house would work too ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Keeping up with the hinches 😂 fits well seen as the Kardashians are all sell outs, scripted and filled with filler 👏👏
What happened with you and the Grinch? I’m new to the site but I think I saw you had a disagreement?

Reactions: 1
Call me suspicious but l dont think jamies in bed ill at all, we didnt see anything of him on sunday and she made and sprayed the bed yesterday morning more lies l reckon

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So just catching up in the hunchbacks stories and couldn't help but notice that not only is Mr Fugly still MIA (bug my arse!) But she also wasn't wearing her rings in those videos with her wet hair / dancing to Britain's Not Got Talent

Just leaving that there for Mrs Hunchback-Fugly to address in one of her stories today (come on spill the beans Sophie-Dipshit)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I’m not blocked yet.. I follow Holly (clean honest) someone’s lagging 😂😱
Tut tut!

So just catching up in the hunchbacks stories and couldn't help but notice that not only is Mr Fugly still MIA (bug my arse!) But she also wasn't wearing her rings in those videos with her wet hair / dancing to Britain's Not Got Talent

Just leaving that there for Mrs Hunchback-Fugly to address in one of her stories today (come on spill the beans Sophie-Dipshit)
He’s probably in the lock up with the rest of the loot! (I prefer lock up to storage unit, far more relatable)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Saw this in previous thread. Hang on wait... her SISTER read an upsetting few comments on another online community which doesnt revolve around her SISTER. She then demands the whole of said community being banned and removed from the whole of the internet because her SISTER (anyone else missed its her SISTER?!) Is offended? I bet this woman is so frustrated her scrubby little admin powers stretch no further than her SISTERS facebook group. No wonder why her SISTER thinks she is holier than thou and can exploit people for what they are worth growing up with these lot. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
God TTLT life with lou is a scruff!! But she’s a major kiss ass to MH I bet most of these hinchers are just like her.
MH is really scraping the barrel.
#feelingposh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 11029

Saw this in previous thread. Hang on wait... her SISTER read an upsetting few comments on another online community which doesnt revolve around her SISTER. She then demands the whole of said community being banned and removed from the whole of the internet because her SISTER (anyone else missed its her SISTER?!) Is offended? I bet this woman is so frustrated her scrubby little admin powers stretch no further than her SISTERS facebook group. No wonder why her SISTER thinks she is holier than thou and can exploit people for what they are worth growing up with these lot. 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Note this was 30 weeks ago. So people have been hating on her since Day 1 almost it seems

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 11029

No way is that her sister, never quite understood that from her posts 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Call me suspicious but l dont think jamies in bed ill at all, we didnt see anything of him on sunday and she made and sprayed the bed yesterday morning more lies l reckon
Somethings abit fishy with Jamie, maybe he’s working on their new house or something, she hasn’t even mentioned him till today. If he started to be ill Sunday because he was last seen seen sat, she would of said her handsomes is poorly on Sunday.. why now.

He’s probably away on one of those sales trips with work!

• Haha
View attachment 11029

I'm all for sticking up for your friends and lived ones, anyone that has wronged my family has wished they'd never bothered, but the majority of people are voicing an opinion and issuing warning on her unsafe practices. That doesn't make people bastards or trolls at all and they dont deserve come backs like this... which ironically are bullying remarks and made only to rile the already brainwashed

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I keep checking insta but she’s NOT BLOCKING ME! I used to follow her but then unfollowed her and I post here so why isn’t she blocking me?? I don’t get what I’m doing wrong!! I so want to be blocked! I’m gutted I’m doing my best to be a jealous troll but it just isn’t good enough for her! How dare she ignore my jealousy like this! I need to step it up a notch clearly!!! 😤😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.