Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
quick reminder of the rules of this site.

- stop mentioning small accounts or Facebook groups

- leave the kid alone, it’s not his fault he’s being used as Hinches Instagram/content prop.

- anyone trolling her account and posting about it will be removed, keep it to this site, leave her and her fans alone.

- calling for her to be reported to authorities based on what you see online is unacceptable, it’s not your place to report anyone, you will be removed.

please read the rules and keep it reasonably or the thread will need to be heavily moderated with all off topic posts removed, which nobody wants.
Report posts that break our rules and let us know if the thread is being derailed,
and thank you for understanding.

xx

(title suggested by @mammaof3)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
Oh my gosh. I'm so far behind. I caught a comment earlier that said we had loads of dirt on her and she's fked up loads this weekend. Can someone give me a lowdown on what I've missed and what the daft bint has been up to now!? Xxxx

Reactions: 17
Thistle in the wind is the name of a nail varnish...is that you Tracy! 😉

God knows why I thought that sounded like a nail varnish but thought I’d google lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh my gosh. I'm so far behind. I caught a comment earlier that said we had loads of dirt on her and she's fked up loads this weekend. Can someone give me a lowdown on what I've missed and what the daft bint has been up to now!? Xxxx
Day off on Saturday from her phone but uploaded to her monetised YouTube. Prerecorded videos. Trying to kill birds in a labelled bird bath and feeding them whole nuts. And she’s an insta “mum or the year”

• Wow
She may well be up the duff but I swear I look about 6 months pregnant after I've eaten. Despite being a skinny wee runt. Honestly the food babies I get are absolutely amazing so she could be the same.

• Haha
Oh a thread with no name. Zophella will be pleased

still like my suggestion

A baby/mother book is a possibility, Soph we really doubt your parenting ability

ETA

Oh my gosh guyzzz, I have the thread title

I'm going outside to shout to the neighbours
Be back in a flash (or zoflora whichever floats your boat) - see what I did there lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I saw on the Sunday times booklist that her first book is at no 2. Who an earth is still buying it?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Someone with an established Tattle.Life account calling this a troll thread is ironic 🤔

I for one would love Grinch to give her child and wider family some privacy, become more responsible in her use of chemicals and buy less disposable crap from eBay, and for this thread to not be needed anymore. Until we get to that point, here we are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Day off on Saturday from her phone but uploaded to her monetised YouTube. Prerecorded videos. Trying to kill birds in a labelled bird bath and feeding them whole nuts. And she’s an insta “mum or the year”
Thanks for update.

She's such a bloody idiot. Like honestly.

I knew about the MOTY. She doesn't deserve it. That poor boy is just a prop to her. The amount of effort she has to put in for just a smile. Id have a damn lot more respect for her if she raised her concerns, and even used that for content. Instead of pretending he is not behind. She would help so many more people doing that. Instead of making out he's perfect, as who is perfect really. Even if she aired her concerns of him. Imagine being one of her followers who had a baby similar to Ronnie, that would literally make them feel so much more at ease that 'super sophie' is going through similar. As all she is doing at the minute is ignoring that he could possibly need help and therefore making others potentially ignore any other concerns they could have for their babies. If that makes sense (I hate using that saying now because of her🤬🤬).

As a mother you love your child unconditionally, you support them in whatever which way you can, and you fight to the death to get them any potential help they may need. NOT just ignore/brush any potential problems under your squeegeed rug to appear to have the perfect life! What. A. Moron.

Xx

Reactions: 14
I saw on the Sunday times booklist that her first book is at no 2. Who an earth is still buying it?
Hinch herself, so she can have twelve million copies in her house to make sure she gets them into EVERY SINGLE PHOTO SHE TAKES!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If she is pregnant again then i say good luck to her keeping life and house looking perfect! I have 2 girls 18 months apart, i was a stay at home mum until the second one was 3, with a husband that worked but did his fair share when home and our house was still ‘lived’ in and not perfect like hers! She will have a shock if she thinks 2 is as easy as as she has it at the moment (from my experience)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.