Mrs Hinch #141 Zoph up for mum of year what joy! Shame she dont care about her little boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woohooo!! It’s not even lunchtime and we’ve got a tit load of stuff on her. Hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Listening to her voice feels like someone is sticking pins in my eyes. The way she drags out the ssssh at the end of a word makes me want to rinse her mouth out with her bloody white vinegar 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 34
@Martha Huber don’t feel singled out or anxious... it’s just lately there’s been a few uncalled for comments and they don’t like us to go off on a tangent about looks or parenting etc ... sorry if you’re upset. It’s not the end of the world forget about it and move on. Lots of us on here have had warnings 😂 we get carried away cos we’re all gobshites. Stay a bit longer you may like it here 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Which translates to ‘I did this yesterday before my nails fell off’.

Sorry, but I used to use those fake stick on nails when I was younger and they definitely didn’t last a month despite how much glue or how many times I put them back on.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Her jar of labelled nuts, the contents look the same as the stuff in the bird feeder, has she seriously put a bag of roasted salted nuts out for the birds? I think she has, thats why they are so big. The added salt will kill the birds.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Which translates to ‘I did this yesterday before my nails fell off’.

Sorry, but I used to use that fake stick on nails when I was younger and they definitely didn’t last a month.
Did someone not say that she would be doing this? Another tattler bingo??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So mum of the year has put her 10 month old back into that crib.

The age range states that it is suitable for 0-6 months or until the baby is able to roll up or sit up by themselves. Hinch shared videos of Ronnie rolling a while back so why is she doing this?!! We all know that the minute that poor Ronnie shuts his eyes she’s off filming boring crap for her sheep to lap up.

I can’t believe she’d risk poor Ronnie having an accident just because something looks nice. Surely the last thing she’d want to do is to rush him into hospital especially during a world wide pandemic??

She is bat tit crazy and so is Vestlife for standing back and allowing her to risk poor Ronnies wellbeing in this way.

If she likes it that much then she should get one of her Minkeys, dress it in clothes that are too small for it, douse it in zoflora and shove that in it and let Ronnie sleep safely.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t help but think she knew before it was publicly announced that she was in the running for mum of the year (🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣). That’s why she has been posting about the food she is making tufts and now writing down the napping stuff. Once it’s announced she knows that people will probably look on her instagram at her stories. To the outsider and a her total idiotic Hinchers of course it will look like she is a perfect mother. Imagine what it could do for her ‘career’ if she wins it 💷. Baby books galore, maybe a range. This is clearly something she wants to move into. I’m a cynical witch aren’t I! 🤣

Reactions: 57
Does that creepy man knows to say anything else except all the best??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is she still brand ambassador for P&G? Doesn’t she usually write AD & brand ambassador?

Reactions: 9
I know this is the hinch thread but Stacey is mentioned quite a lot, I watched her stories this morning and she’s made some crap pencil holders out of tins but cut the leg off a perfectly good baby suit! If Rex doesn’t fit in it and I know charity shops aren’t open but the clothes bank bins at supermarkets are still open, why not put them in there if she doesn’t need them anymore! Another child could of gotten use out of it instead of putting round a manky bean can!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.