Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - my first one ever opening.

Title thanks to @Kittykitty with 46 likes.

I really hope I did this correctly!

New thread - my first one ever opening.

Title thanks to @Kittykitty with 46 likes.

I really hope I did this correctly!
If I did can I please be nominated for the mum list 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Came here after seeing a post to close this site, I’m not disappointed boredom be gone, have not stop chucking to myself after reading the posts on here

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I actually feel SICK that she has been nominated as a mum of the year! She is the most unrelatable piece of tit human when it comes to being a mother. ranking women on a list is horrific anyway but having her in it is an absolute disgrace!

What about the nurses who are out working in hospitals sacrificing their lives with their families to save people’s lives? Are they not worthy of a mum of the year title? Seems all you have to do is treat your kid like a fashion item, spray harsh chemicals on his bibs, have him right next to a fat bastard dog that could rip his face off any minute. If that is the short listing criteria I think I’d rather not make it as mum of the year! Absolute joke!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 131
Let's continue our rage here. I've finally unfollowed her and onslow today as I've had enough of their tit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I honestly don’t know how she is hero worshipped.
I still don’t understand how people think she’s this constant cleaning, perfect wife and mum.
I wish someone would dish the dirt on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I honestly don’t know how she is hero worshipped.
I still don’t understand how people think she’s this constant cleaning, perfect wife and mum.
I wish someone would dish the dirt on her.
Honestly can see her child having ocd when he’s older because she constantly cleans

• Sad
Reactions: 23
No Instagram on Saturday then huh
Copying Stacey then Zoph, predictable shithead
I bet you were a copycat at school?

Reactions: 56
No Instagram on Saturday then huh
Copying Stacey then Zoph, predictable shithead
I bet you were a copycat at school?
Probably one of them girls at primary school that walks about with her pencil sharpener an glitter pens lording it over everybody else

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Honestly can see her child having ocd when he’s older because she constantly cleans
I grew up in a tit hole. No exaggeration.
I know I am so over the top with my cleaning because of that.
However, her cleaning isn’t what I would call cleaning. Elbow grease on a babies bib and spritzing febreeze about or whatever she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
We all know she is only taking a day off Instagram tomorrow, so she can catch up on tattle 🤣😍

🎶 Hinchy do you hate us,
We ain’t trollin 🎶
(sang to the tune of her best selling song ‘The Hinch song’🤮)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I grew up in a tit hole. No exaggeration.
I know I am so over the top with my cleaning because of that.
However, her cleaning isn’t what I would call cleaning. Elbow grease on a babies bib and spritzing febreeze about or whatever she does.
I grew up in the opposite my parent was always cleaning an now I can’t cope with mess even the feeling of crumbs on the floor on my feet irritate me, feel quite sorry for The baby because he clearly isn’t hitting his milestones yet she’s more bothered about her 15 mins of dust flippin collecting

Reactions: 27
Came here after seeing a post to close this site, I’m not disappointed boredom be gone, have not stop chucking to myself after reading the posts on here
Welcome welcome!!!! We are a lovely bunch! You’re in the right place! Get a cuppa and prepare for an eye opening 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Probably one of them girls at primary school that walks about with her pencil sharpener an glitter pens lording it over everybody else
No idea about primary school but she definitely lorded it up around secondary school with her Cassandra from Only Fools and Horses haircut.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.