Mrs Hinch #14 The Hinch army got heated and 1 star reviews got deleted her cleaning is repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, she’s been up all night writing down the names, with her posh pen (that’s also sold out) then linking them to her account. Then Pooooof, gone!
The winning combination of that twee ickle girl pen and her terrible handwriting. 🎓

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m blocked too,,, how is she doing it? Crikey she’s gonna be back down to 2m shortly, all of her own doing, surely that’s bad for business???
Is your tattle username the same as your insta one? Mine is, and that’s how she blocked me! That proves she looks on this site though and hasn’t ‘blocked’ it 🙄😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If we leave comments on her insta that are typical nice ones and then edit them a little while later to what we really think she wouldn't get those in her notifications would she, and they might stay up longer?
The minions would be on it though and she would see all the your so jealous of our soph comments 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It's the comments from her minions like 'she's not fake, she's so real and she even loves shopping in all the cheap shops' no love, she is fake and only shops in those shops as she is sponsored by them all.

Hinch herself showing receipts and telling her minions that she pays for her own shopping, yes she does, then she provides the receipt to those companies and gets refunded for the products she has "bought" from each different company.

Also a word I see alot on insta, is brought, 'I brought these from this shop', no love you bought (no r) them. Grrr

Didn't you see all the baby stuff in the storage unit? Pram, cot, moses basket etc...more than likely all given to her and she will show it all nearer to when the poor unfortunate boy is born.
She has stated on her own account a while ago ,she can't wait to have an extension and make the house into 6 bedrooms

• Wow
Reactions: 1
You read my mind! Strange,,, I’ve always thought she leaves it on and re applys next day,, just doing a “deep cleanse” everyfew days.
I imagine her ‘deep clean’ is a bit like what she does at home. 5 sprays of diluted country garden and scrub with her minky!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Would of been interesting to see her reply and how she would of wangled out of it.

Maybe sh

Maybe she should get Henry groomed and not us 😂
I am surprised no old school or work colleagues have come out of the wood work to credit or discredit this but maybe she’s not famous enough .
Reading her book the timings of it all don’t seem to add up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it actually pisses me off more than her lack of responsibility towards chemicals and her flouting ASA rules you know, and that really fucks me off.
I'm a member on the rescue we got our dog from and see some horrific stories of dogs that need rehoming because people dont understand the breed, or really dogs in general.
Its taken us a year to rehab ours, and even then shes not totally 'fixed' and never will be as shes missed out on so much in her first 2.5yrs.
I saw that thread where people were asking his breed and did comment on here on how why would you get a dog when you didn't even know what you're looking at. I didn't see the point in voicing an opinion there because people are so bloody thick. To follow someone's mindless spending is one thing, to go into a lifelong commitment to a living breathing working breed is another. The rage it fills me with is indescribable!!
Totally agree - I've just taken in a 6mo Malinois so we're lucky we have him while he's young to get the full training and stimulation he needs. At least your GS is still young and has years of having a fulfilling life ahead of her despite the rocky start.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am surprised no old school or work colleagues have come out of the wood work to credit or discredit this but maybe she’s not famous enough .
Reading her book the timings of it all don’t seem to add up
They arent aloud remember, they have all had to sign disclosures 😂

Ain’t Mummy Hinch just a peach (in response to a post about a Mumsnet thread about Mrs Hinch) !

And the sister, on the same post.
Oh they all seem delightful 🙄 the word jealous gets thrown around alot, what exactly is there to be jealous of!!

Reactions: 3
Every day I try and upload my honest opinion of the best selling book and it never gets accepted.
God it pissed me offs yesterday when she was boasting that she has 4.7 out of 5 star reviews. Yes love that’s because your reviews are being filtered in your favour 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I follow Holly’s Instagram and just been blocked from Hinchs. (Good job I have another Instagram account ;)) she’s obviously just gone through Holly’s follow list and blocked everyone on there. Bless her :LOL:
I’m following holly, unfollowed the Grinch weeks ago but she hasn’t blocked me yet...😂

Reactions: 1
Just a thought but in May last year LMM had and was delighted with 300 followers so much so that she posted an excited picture... ten months and 114k followers later and she hasn’t mentioned her excitement ever again during her ‘following ‘rise, perhaps she swiped up and bought Her followers too like hinch! Ps. she only had 111k yesterday , she’s got some new Hinchers after yesterdays arse licking sesh!
Who is LMM I am new on here ... thanks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.