Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn Queen Sophlora has blocked me, she must have been reading the home bargains grid stories.

Can’t believe it’s a new thread already I’m so behind!! Awesome title

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Damn Queen Sophlora has blocked me, she must have been reading the home bargains grid stories.

Can’t believe it’s a new thread already I’m so behind!! Awesome title
Hahahaha! I’ve just seen that HB post and the comments 😂 I was tempted to like them on my other account to see if that gets blocked too. But cba making another 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've just been on Gleam Futures Instagram page and left a comment on the grid post of the book of lists. I'm waiting for the army to hunt me down with death threats! I used a fake account (katieharding 539) and I also direct messaged Grinch the other day using the same account challenging her on what happened when she failed to acknowledge the rabbit on Rondog's jumper. No response from her and it wasn't a nice message. Her secretary must be on annual leave! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Can’t wait to see vestlife and hinchy clapping like a pair of bleeping seals later. Just to remind us all of how grateful they are that they don’t have to give a duck in grinchcliffe manor I’m sure her ventilator would be #gifted 🤮
Make me sick,
shout out to all key workers though 👏🏻

• Angry
Reactions: 54
It is so obvious Ronnie can't stand by himself, every photo where he is "standing" he is leaning into something, looking ready to topple over.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Hahahaha! I’ve just seen that HB post and the comments 😂 I was tempted to like them on my other account to see if that gets blocked too. But cba making another 😂
I posted that my plan for the day was to use sentimental items as plant pot drainage and signed off ATV. That’s it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Those questioning about her approaching Gleam, here is the article.

So her 'no idea how this all happened' is BS.
Havent seen that article for a long time! And didnt she always say that gleam approached her? And I’m sure that’s why they started buying followers, coz gleam said come back when u have more

Reactions: 16
Guyzzzzz, send help! I just had a weird fever nap dream and I'm not sure where to go from here. I dreamt that I was having an affair with Joe Swash and Hinch was singing my name to the tune of "Jolene", and "please don't take her man" in a tiktok video with Gretel. It made national news and Joe and I ran off together into the sunset 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
I've just been on Gleam Futures Instagram page and left a comment on the grid post of the book of lists. I'm waiting for the army to hunt me down with death threats! I used a fake account (katieharding 539) and I also direct messaged Grinch the other day using the same account challenging her on what happened when she failed to acknowledge the rabbit on Rondog's jumper. No response from her and it wasn't a nice message. Her secretary must be on annual leave! 😂
If they jump on you let us know. We’ve got you! Hopefully delete.tattle life comes back and asks to DM our dads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Am I missing something, why are people finding her hilarious? I had to skip that Whitney stuff as I get second hand cringe really bad, literally the furthest from funny

• Haha
Reactions: 62
She’s got her hand on his back as he clearly can’t sit up unaided for more than a few seconds. Before people jump on this and say how their kid didn’t sit unaided til XYZ.. She makes such an effort to make it look like he can stand up... why does she need to fake it?

Reactions: 39
Guyzzzzz, send help! I just had a weird fever nap dream and I'm not sure where to go from here. I dreamt that I was having an affair with Joe Swash and Hinch was singing my name to the tune of "Jolene", and "please don't take her man" in a tiktok video with Gretel. It made national news and Joe and I ran off together into the sunset 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Better Swash than the vest!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Onslow ..the poll you created, to ask if we wanted more stories off you, the result was quite clear ..NO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Sorry if it's been mentioned but they're trying to make Mr Hinch a thing aren't they - awful idea. Just bore off knobhead.

ATV

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.