Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg you wouldn’t want her cooking eggs outside at 7.15 in the mornjng. And outdoor heater on !!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Well I’ve never created a thread in my time here so I’m quite impressed I managed to do it I think 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Why doesn’t she just go for a walk outside, like round the block instead of just the house??

Reactions: 27
How many stories did she do before 8am... utterly ridiculous 🙄

Do you think Soph has an off switch fitted somewhere, if anyone finds it please use it 😂

Okay we get it you like frying eggs but at that time of morning, haven't you heard of toast or cereal, maybe with tea or coffee not bastard hot chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why doesn’t she just go for a walk outside, like round the block instead of just the house??
Well judging by what her alleged neighbour said she don’t want to face people.
I’m curious how they knew she didn’t want to be approached 🤔
I’ve got visions of Jamie playing bodyguard “sorry laavv, no fans” 😂

I’m laughing to myself at that time she done the royal wave at some hinchers she reckons she saw 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
How many stories did she do before 8am... utterly ridiculous 🙄

Do you think Soph has an off switch fitted somewhere, if anyone finds it please use it 😂

Okay we get it you like frying eggs but at that time of morning, haven't you heard of toast or cereal, maybe with tea or coffee not bastard hot chocolate.
And whose eating 4 eggs not her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg you wouldn’t want her cooking eggs outside at 7.15 in the mornjng. And outdoor heater on !!
It would drive me mad being her neighbour. I view my garden as an extension of my house and I don’t like to be accosted by the knowledge that other people exist when I’m in it. I doubt very much that those two are ever quiet so I bet her neighbours never sit outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I don’t know is it’s all for show but seems like she’s doing more with Ronnie at the moment. She’s even wearing him around the house. She should put him facing her so he can see her face but at least he’s close to her. Hopefully she won’t be spraying cleaning chemicals around him

Reactions: 33
Whyyyyyyy do they have to be so fecking weird all the time!! I like quirky people - consider myself to be a bit odd at times (!) but they are just not normal! I just don’t get it! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That god awful Gretel filter makes her look so ugly. It’s not even like it’s funny it just makes her outside look as ugly as her insides.

Reactions: 36
It was really warm here last week and on the weekend. If she had that pool (Bath) then she would have had it out last week. Bloody cold here now though. And who puts a pool (Bath) in the living room. All mine were bathed in the bath, even as new borns. And that Moses basket. Even if he can’t sit up, he can move and he’s heavy so it’s dangerous. He could make it fall. And regardless of how docile a dog is, I’d never have a dog and a child together without supervision. Especially the way her dog has been pampered.

Reactions: 32
I am beginning to think that Hinch is in the grip of a severe eating disorder and Jamie is willing to eat anything she says she fancies just to ensure she eats.

It isn't that long ago that she was taking the piss out of his perfectly healthy breakfast of cereal and fruit and ranting while he was at the gym because he had asked her to steam chicken and veg for him. Now he is eating cheap frozen burgers 4 days in a row, frying eggs every morning and drinking hot chocolate with them.

Someone who is normally a healthy eater doesnt just switch like that, especially as their life really hasn't changed since lockdown 🤔

Reactions: 82
Because stacey is pushing rex round the kitchen in buggy so obvs hinch has to do something similar also 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ve said it before but this is why he’s no interest in moving. He’s strapped down constantly, he has no freedom the poor child. When he is put down he’s only allowed to stay on that small circular elephant mat that’s meant for a newborn.
E3D9E32E-14E4-47BA-9077-7B97CD440443.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I am beginning to think that Hinch is in the grip of a severe eating disorder and Jamie is willing to eat anything she says she fancies just to ensure she eats.

It isn't that long ago that she was taking the piss out of his perfectly healthy breakfast of cereal and fruit and ranting while he was at the gym because he had asked her to steam chicken and veg for him. Now he is eating cheap frozen burgers 4 days in a row, frying eggs every morning and drinking hot chocolate with them.

Someone who is normally a healthy eater doesnt just switch like that, especially as their life really hasn't changed since lockdown 🤔
I think you could be on to something! I love fruit and veg and love naughty food, but too much of one makes me crave the other, you never see either of them eat any form of fruit, it’s really strange

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.