Mrs Hinch #135 Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo next Thurs night her & J will limbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m laughing at the burgers because it’s like she’s hard wired to eat shite constantly. Why Birds Eye? Every single supermarket has decent fridge burgers you can just fry up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
I feel for her a bit with the food stuff. She had a gastric band put in. I have struggles with food and I decided not to get a band because I think a lot of folk that get them don't really get to the root of why they abused themselves with food and I think that probably explains a lot of her weird eating and hangups. I hope she sorts it out for Ronnie's sake because these atttitudes and issues catch onto yiur kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m sure someone will have already mentioned this in the last thread but I’m am sure tomorrow when she is back from her “break” coz ya no the trolls make her life soooo hard; that she will have been to b&m or something and bought a bunch of tit that she will claim she found in her garage.

And on the subject of the garage. It was emptied not that long ago when she had her pissing tiles installed so there can’t honestly be much of a surprise when it comes to what’s in there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Tattle bingo - tomorrow she will post them pictures she put on Facebook on Instagram and say this is what we did with our day yesterday and go on about how she played with Ronnie etc

Reactions: 39
How many of the sheep are going to leave their George Foremans out rain or shine and then be shocked it doesn’t work anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I’m sure someone will have already mentioned this in the last thread but I’m am sure tomorrow when she is back from her “break” coz ya no the trolls make her life soooo hard; that she will have been to b&m or something and bought a bunch of tit that she will claim she found in her garage.

And on the subject of the garage. It was emptied not that long ago when she had her pissing tiles installed so there can’t honestly be much of a surprise when it comes to what’s in there.
My guess is she’ll be up in the loft and stumble across loads of items she bought “last year”

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Tattle bingo - tomorrow she will post them pictures she put on Facebook on Instagram and say this is what we did with our day yesterday and go on about how she played with Ronnie etc
Also, she'll be wearing one of her chavvy jumpers which look like they smell, in the glorious heat. She'll gush over her day with "our Ronnie". She'll repost that video from Fred Vest's stories and fake embarrassment, even though it's clearly a massive set up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I just want to say you bunch of "trolls" dont half crack me up! The comments about Kanye Vest, Fred Vest and such are killing me 😂 Ive not been doing too well lately and coming on here makes me laugh. Youre the funniest bunch of trolls ive ever met

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.