Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well overdue a new thread!

Title thanks to @The Butcher (edited by moderator, even with an asterisk bleep is a bit too rude in a title)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Could be overthinking but Jamie’s Instagram used to be quite inactive, now he’s doing more stories and Q&As. I feel like he’s building up his own audience/followers to start doing his own swipe ups as he’s basically already a “brand”.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
The neighbours yesterday, were probably burning her 'books' soaked in springtime zoflora, for extra flammability.

At least the books are coming in handy for something, I suppose 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Could be overthinking but Jamie’s Instagram used to be quite inactive, now he’s doing more stories and Q&As. I feel like he’s building up his own audience/followers to start doing his own swipe ups as he’s basically already a “brand”.
I find him even more annoying than her. He sounds as thick as pig tit and he has one of those faces that I just want to slap. bleeping Mr Potato Head!!!:mad:🤬 I have rage. I don't know why 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
Emmm...was the clapping video sped up or does she actually clap that fast and weird? Why does this woman have hands who forgot how to hand?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just watched her stories...I can’t sleep tonight, as like most of us this current situation is all I can think about 😔 I am disgusted by that performance tonight by her and that twit of a Husband, I actually found them both disrespectful, it’s not a f****** celebration or a party, it should a dignified applause....all about them.....and then straight afterwards she was virtually advertising that bloody crappy book of lists...she is unbelievable and has no f******morals . Why would somebody do that, have so little respect! Oh yes...this is Mrs Hinch we are talking about...what really did I expect😡

I’ve had an email tonight from Dunelm saying they are going to reintroduce delivery as they’ve now made it safe. What’s the betting she starts with that tomorrow, we all know she gets paid to promote them, she won’t be able to go too much longer without swipe ups and blatant ads, even with all what’s going on😡🤣

I don’t think we’ll see much of the awful witchy poking finger either for a while. The regrowth on her nails is gonna be a giveaway as to what is really prerecorded stuff...cos she can’t have her best mate Trace round......unless she really does live in the loft 😉😂 If her nails suddenly look brand new there will be questions as yo if she’s let Trace round...she will be absolutely lynched...but not by her Hinchers of course.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
What was the need for the tripod? Just go to your front door or window and clap
She couldn’t stop looking at herself in the camera either & as for poor Ronnie, he was oblivious, I wonder if she woke him up just to do that.. all that noise and he was so vauge. She can stand him up all she likes... something ain’t right

Reactions: 35
I’m an nhs nurse yes I thought yesterday was nice lots of people in my area did the clapping at 8. However... I don’t wana be called a superhero, it’s my job I chose this career what I want is for PEOPLE TO STAY AT HOME so we can actually cope with this! Sorry for the rant but sometimes it just gets a bit much x

• Heart
Reactions: 130
Ahhhh man can’t believe we can’t use my thread suggestion 😂 that would of been my first thread title and Iv been here from the beginning 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ahh I’m gutted, my thread suggestion got 56 likes a few days a go! I was so pleased with it too😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
anyone else think hinch has been on here recently?! Although it’s actually lovely to see Ronnie standing up, her post yesterday I feel was clearly aimed at all the comments on here regarding ronnie’s development, and her comment saying ‘do one trolls’ let’s hope if she has been reading these comments she‘ll realise how bleeping dangerous it is to post photos of your naked baby in the bath for literally millions to see

Reactions: 41
Clearly struggling for content.

Queen Hinchcliffe of Maldon has actually listed Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner as something she achieved today?

People empty the dishwasher and make their bed every day. Don’t need to write a bleeping list to congratulate myself.

21A2E58F-AED3-48A2-9F72-A3F0FE76291E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Queen Hinchcliffe of Maldon has actually listed Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner as something she achieved today?

People empty the dishwasher and make their bed every day. Don’t need to write a bleeping list to congratulate myself.

View attachment 100221
Them bleeping lists get right on my tits! How can a grown adult not just get on with life without having to write it all down in lists? She really has got too much time on her hands to be doing tit like that

• Haha
Reactions: 47

View attachment 100221
Maybe I'm reaching but that seems like something someone in ED recovery would do. That's not something regular people put on a list. Would be like listing every time you pee

Reactions: 24
The standing photo doesnt really help her with regards to people asking the questions over Ronnie’s development.
All babies after a certain age LIKE to stand, that doesnt mean he can or will stand independently anytime soon

Reactions: 22
C1303F43-5359-4679-8CCD-BDF376AEABD8.png 868F1345-0E9B-4E00-9236-09FFFD96879D.png
This came up on my Facebook as a sponsored post....I have really seen it all now 🙈 (sorry if someone has already posted this)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Everything about their applause video was so bloody cringe. From setting up a camera to film yourself doing it, her awkward holding of Ronnie who didn't know what was going on, to Onslow thumbs up to the camera at the end. I have so much second hand embarrassment for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Everything about their applause video was so bloody cringe. From setting up a camera to film yourself doing it, her awkward holding of Ronnie who didn't know what was going on, to Onslow thumbs up to the camera at the end. I have so much second hand embarrassment for them.
I’m glad someone else felt that way too, I found that painful to watch

Reactions: 30

View attachment 100221
It’s what you write when you don’t have your mum round every day to lavish you with praise on doing the basics.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.