Mrs Hinch #121 Eyelashes on and a face full of slap, all dolled up to Tommy tank the tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Mejustme with 53 likes! 🎉🎊

Not sure if 'wank' will be allowed to stay, but we'll see. It's not a swear word, so should be ok 😏 Could potentially be changed to whack off/jerk off/toss off if it's a problem admin??

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well done, Mejustme, it’s a great title. I like wank the tap. Sometimes when I’m cleaning my sink and feeling frisky, I give my tap a little wank.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's over thinking and struggling today guys which probably means she's "definitely not" buying a motor home you know like she didn't buy an audi 🙄

• Haha
She's over thinking and struggling today guys which probably means she's "definitely not" buying a motor home you know like she didn't buy an audi 🙄
Such a terrible day when you don’t receive your crinkle crap crease spray 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ladies please M is still under the alcoholic weather and as I am reading this amazing fast moving thread to her over yet more alcohol she is clutching her stomach and laughing so hard I worry she will break her gastric bypass. I as a 40 year old gay man, happily married to M's cousin am having difficulty stopping myself crying with laughter and devising wank your tap games for later in the privacy of our own home. Luckily she also has me over on the Emma Drew thread where we are dealing with more serious crap with this deluded woman so I am as yet managing to keep control. We are here for the weekend ladies please, please keep it coming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s the comedown from DLP, the new kitchen and her 30th celebrations all rolled up together. She always needs to be looking for the next project and is likely panicking about not only how to keep from feeling bored herself but how to maintain interest in her account especially since Stacey had the big 3m celebration and is being seen as a ‘super organiser’ 🙄

Will be Mother’s Day, another getaway then Ronnies birthday...then a whack of cash to buy followers to reach 4m.

Reactions: 21
AF1427C3-7059-4E32-88EC-6AA9392847BC.jpeg
Forgive me tattlers for I have sinned 💀
(Homemade) dumplings just gone in guyyzzz in case you’re wondering. ATB

P.s notice my untiled kitchen because I’m a broke witch and won’t be getting them #gifted

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Ladies please M is still under the alcoholic weather and as I am reading this amazing fast moving thread to her over yet more alcohol she is clutching her stomach and laughing so hard I worry she will break her gastric bypass. I as a 40 year old gay man, happily married to M's cousin am having difficulty stopping myself crying with laughter and devising wank your tap games for later in the privacy of our own home. Luckily she also has me over on the Emma Drew thread where we are dealing with more serious crap with this deluded woman so I am as yet managing to keep control. We are here for the weekend ladies please, please keep it coming.
Sounds like M is having a great day 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 92259 Forgive me tattlers for I have sinned 💀
(Homemade) dumplings just gone in guyyzzz in case you’re wondering. ATB

P.s notice my untiled kitchen because I’m a broke witch and won’t be getting them #gifted
I forgive you on one condition...what are dumplings? I’ve genuinely never heard of them in this context? I’m from Scotland, so maybe not sure if they’re just not a thing up here? Or I’ve been deprived my whole life 😰😂
Your casserole looks yummy, when that gravy is all thick and heavenly 🤤

Reactions: 12
I forgive you on one condition...what are dumplings? I’ve genuinely never heard of them in this context? I’m from Scotland, so maybe not sure if they’re just not a thing up here? Or I’ve been deprived my whole life 😰😂
Your casserole looks yummy, when that gravy is all thick and heavenly 🤤
B675680F-F500-407D-97D9-46F57B2CE66A.jpeg

it’s the ball of dough not the small fat person 🤣🤣
It’s been cooking on low since 8am 🤤

• Haha
  • Heart
Why isn't she keeping hold of the baby clothes? Most people only get rid when they know they won't be having any more children. She obviously doesn't need to worry about buying new next time. Prat!!

Reactions: 21
I’m keeping an eye out for the motor home to see if it’s from the same company as the one the sjs had late last year .

Reactions: 10
Why isn't she keeping hold of the baby clothes? Most people only get rid when they know they won't be having any more children. She obviously doesn't need to worry about buying new next time. Prat!!
Probs all the ones with ronnie wrote all over them that unless yr names not ronnie cant wear lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Because they mean nothing to her as they were all gifted and she wont have to buy more as she gets everything gifted to her .

Reactions: 22
@GildedButterfly I couldn’t reply on the previous thread as it’s closed. I meant no offence posting the photo as I had no correlation to its original meaning. I picked the photo up off Social Media in all innocence. Apologies for any offence it has caused anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
More shopping ?! Day trip to Tesco ? Printing out holiday photos instantly is so much more expensive than doing them online ! More money than sense

Reactions: 14
Coz they are all bloody personalised 😂😂😂 I guess shes hoping next she will have a girl. Also she probably has kept the ones with sentimental meaning I bet these are all the ones she’s been gifted

Reactions: 9
All this “anxious” talk is scene setting for a TROLLS rant this evening (complete with head shakes and Beyoncé lip-syncing I bet you).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she’s a really bored housewife which is why all she does is buy stuff. She needs to find a hobby. Otherwise she will end up being a hoarder. Her garage is already full of stuff and I imagine her loft is the same. I would imagine the next purchase will be a shed to keep more gifted stuff in. Also do you think she is still renting out that storage facility? Coz if she is I’d imagine that is full of gifted stuff too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.