Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said in the previous thread why is Ronnie rear facing in his car seat?

She’s doing the right thing here, it’s safer.

Reactions: 71
every time I log back on there’s a new thread what’s been happening feed me gossip lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why oh whyyyyyyy does she have to fiddle about with things an throw them about all the time when she shows you something???? The way she’s just been fiddling around with those washing machine bits in the sink !!! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Delighted that shes still rear facing Ronnie. I hope she keeps him rear facing until hes 4 if possible.
Its 5 times safer and hes far too young to be forward facing

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just catching up on stories, who the duck is forcing their kid to dress up as Hinch’s book for world book day?! What child in their right mind would choose to wear this?! I mean it’s beautiful craftsmanship but whaaaat

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
You wonder if he likes your washing drawer?...are we sure this morning with Jamie wasn't pre recorded and she isn't home alone? She seems unhinched again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I have real sickness about Rex falling out that ballpit onto the tiles!!

Reactions: 10
I thought she was obsessed with Michael Bolton? Make your mind up Sophie. Or is Lee Ryan more likely to acknowledge your presence because Michael certainly wasnt interested 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Im still waiting for Hinch to do a review on the bailey and Harding soap she was gifted! Want to know if its any good so i can go out and buy it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was pleasantly surprised to hear her say he’s still rear facing.
Pretty sure it would still be illegal to forward face him yet. Most new seats are 15 months by law now. Unless she has a weight based seat and I pray she doesn't move him forward facing soon as he hits 9kg

My 2 year old still rear faces and yes he can see plenty of the world - it's called a rear window! (This aimed at previous poster on last thread)

Reactions: 18
Pretty sure it would still be illegal to forward face him yet. Most new seats are 15 months by law now. Unless she has a weight based seat and I pray she doesn't move him forward facing soon as he hits 9kg

My 2 year old still rear faces and yes he can see plenty of the world - it's called a rear window! (This aimed at previous poster on last thread)
Yes I think it is based on the car seat he has. My daughter is 3 and still rear faces. I would like to rear face her until at least 4 years old

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.