Mrs Hinch #117 Hinch was feeling frazzled, she’s perked up now her febreeze is vajazzled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was again surfing through her old story's and if you go on the 'chef hinch' one you can see in fact a tub of strawberry slim fast shake.

Also looked through her Maldives one and God she it soo thin! Why would she need the slimfast. It was around the same time.

Reactions: 14
I was again surfing through her old story's and if you go on the 'chef hinch' one you can see in fact a tub of strawberry slim fast shake.

Also looked through her Maldives one and God she it soo thin! Why would she need the slimfast. It was around the same time.
Just my opinion but i think she’s terrified of gaining weight in case Jamie leaves her. We all know she’s insecure otherwise she wouldn’t hide behind all those filters.

Reactions: 18
I had a phonecase once when i was 15 covered in jewels, they all feel off within a week!
I can imagine every spray of the febreeze the gems are gonna fall off! Never seen anything so pointless in my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I knew this was coming. That’s why she posted the storied the Khloe Kardashian photo in the first place. It was a “eh where’s mine? What about me?”

Reactions: 28
I wish we could all jointly have an Instagram account called Mrs Ballbags or something and just do contradictory stories and posts to what she does on a daily basis. Subtly of course 😂😂😂😂 I would happily sit with some PVA glue and chuck a bottle of glitter on my bottle of elbow grease and feel like it was the best thing that could of happened to me eva guyzzzz. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Props to the thread title!!!!!! Vajazzle *sniggers*

Also was anyone else singing Kelis ‘My milkshake brings all the boys to the yaaaaaard’??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I don't believe that her gastric band isn't functioning. I doubt that a surgeon wouldn't just leave it in 'unclipped'. She's said that she doesn't eat bread, which is notoriously hard to keep down on a gastric band. Plus as Nijeoasa02 pointed out she's been seen with Slim Fast, which is often used by people with bands to get all the nutrients they need.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So it’s been about 24 hours since hinch revealed her kitchen tagging brad in the picture but not in the actual post. In the last 24 hours he’s gained 466. Yeah that seems a lot but let’s not forget when she tagged her sister in law in a story she went from 2000 followers to 38k followers in around an hour. Also Howden tagged brad in their post today so some of the followers could have come from that. The reason hinch only tagged brad and didn’t mention him in the post or any stories is coz she paid for the kitchen therefore there isn’t anything he can do for her. She only helps those who helps her. When will her Hinchers see this and stop sending her stuff?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

I saw this too as I wanted to see how much her voice had changed etc.

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I don't believe that her gastric band isn't functioning. I doubt that a surgeon wouldn't just leave it in 'unclipped'. She's said that she doesn't eat bread, which is notoriously hard to keep down on a gastric band. Plus as Nijeoasa02 pointed out she's been seen with Slim Fast, which is often used by people with bands to get all the nutrients they need.
I think it’s still functioning and isn’t unclipped at all

Reactions: 5

my thoughts aswell. You can’t eat what she eats and stay that thin.

Reactions: 15

I'm inclined to agree with you. It explains all the mugshots, sloppy casseroles, and ice cream. Also her medicine "barrrrskit" is full of supplements which are decidely lacking in her diet because her gastric band can't absorb essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals.

Reactions: 18
Just my opinion but i think she’s terrified of gaining weight in case Jamie leaves her. We all know she’s insecure otherwise she wouldn’t hide behind all those filters.
Not that I secure around builders and electricians 😉
White see through monstrosity and nearly naked on another occasion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish we could all jointly have an Instagram account called Mrs Ballbags or something and just do contradictory stories and posts to what she does on a daily basis. Subtly of course 😂😂😂😂 I would happily sit with some PVA glue and chuck a bottle of glitter on my bottle of elbow grease and feel like it was the best thing that could of happened to me eva guyzzzz. 😂😂
Famous diet lifestyle the Instagram page is run by the dieters. Let's do it.. 🏃😂💫📄👌👍

Reactions: 7

Is it possible to post this? l am unable to see her highlights ( have I been blocked? ).

Reactions: 2
A friend had gastric bypass due to diabetes, she orders meals in restaurants but then needs to time herself per spoonful. Because her stomach is tiny. Well I'm confused then of the large jug with double mugshot and cheese. I know my friend couldn't even attempt it.

I watched the chef thing and her voice was higher 71 weeks ago and what's with pretending she can't cook now and Maldives she was relatable.

But now greed and confidence gone to her head.

Tracey stop being a mug.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Not that I secure around builders and electricians 😉
White see through monstrosity and nearly naked on another occasion 😂
I was thinking about this earlier. She is an attractive women and I can look at woman as a woman and think your fit, but she looks like most young ones these days were everything just looks fake. But I do find her unattractive due to her personality and I just see her as that awful filter she uses. Not sure if this makes sense but I don’t look at her as wow because of her attitude.

Reactions: 24
A friend had gastric bypass due to diabetes, she orders meals in restaurants but then needs to time herself per spoonful. Because her stomach is tiny. Well I'm confused then of the large jug with double mugshot and cheese. I know my friend couldn't even attempt it.
It depends how tight the band is. A lot of people with gastric bands would manage something sloppy like a mugshot with ease.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.