Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Justhereforthegoss with 33 likes! 🎉🎊

Had to shorten to fit, but the original was: Well and truly flipped her lid, not keeping the fairy capsules safely away from her kid

Very close second with 32 likes was "The 'Hinch Pinch' seems to be at a total loss, no point telling P & G they really couldn't give a toss!" from @IsBobjoy with 32 likes!

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Soph, you are as see through as that hole in the wall, encouraging the cult to tag you even more so they might get shown on your insta . What’s the matter, Stacey a bit more popular with her open plan, organised kitchen ?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
👏🏼👏🏼Thread titles

I don’t think she is pregnant. She just has a guilt baby making her nauseous and she is soothing her hurt feelings with McD’s. She was not happy today. Ma came for moral support and to remind her of all her Hinchers who love her, hence the reposts.

Reactions: 31
These quotes do my head in!! Had a bad day Soph no tit. But tomorrow is a new day and everything will be rainbows and unicorns farting glitter again. Sorry real life does not work that way. A crappy quote won’t help real people with real problems!! Ooo forgot you do have a problem, to many to list but I am adding hypochondria to that tonight. bleeping dildo.

👏🏼👏🏼Thread titles

I don’t think she is pregnant. She just has a guilt baby making her nauseous and she is soothing her hurt feelings with McD’s. She was not happy today. Ma came for moral support and to remind her of all her Hinchers who love her, hence the reposts.
Totally agree with this 👍

Reactions: 27
Well I appear to have been blocked by p&g!!!! 😳
On insta.... How professional!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 110
Oh wow taking a leaf out of Sophie’s book. They literally care about nothing but money. Sophie is a perfect match for them

Reactions: 33
I genuinely believe someone has seen that box and thought “ohh that’s a good idea taking the lid off, Cosmo can’t get the damn thing off!!”.
I 100% believe someone has done it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wtf would something as huge as P&G go around blocking people? It beggars belief!

• Wow
Reactions: 37
I genuinely believe someone has seen that box and thought “ohh that’s a good idea taking the lid off, Cosmo can’t get the damn thing off!!”.
I 100% believe someone has done it!!
Completely agree. These hinchers are soaking their kids coats in mould and mildew remover. They would definitely do this.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Well I appear to have been blocked by p&g!!!! 😳
On insta.... How professional!
This is so infuriating. Rather than address the issue we will just block people. Not good enough. Surely there is someone or somewhere higher we can take this. I usually go straight to the CEO of companies now and cut out all the middle men. Will have to have a google tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Evening. I see I’ve missed about 3 threads. And not that Hinch cares or that it’s her fault but 2 weeks ago at 47 I suffered a stroke. A bleeping stroke. So she thinks she’s had it bad 🤣. I’m just learning to type and see and move again. Luckily I’m not as badly affected as some tho. Thankfully.
so could I have bullet points as I’m still finding it hard to read. Please

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Evening. I see I’ve missed about 3 threads. And not that Hinch cares or that it’s her fault but 2 weeks ago at 47 I suffered a stroke. A bleeping stroke. So she thinks she’s had it bad 🤣. I’m just learning to type and see and move again. Luckily I’m not as badly affected as some tho. Thankfully.
so could I have bullet points as I’m still finding it hard to read. Please
Hope you're recovering well ❤
-soph got her kitchen done and had a serving hatch put in.
-she was in disney world while the work was done
-ma Barker and the niece turned up half way through holiday.
-she went to Brussels with P&G to learn about child locks on the kids
-she ripped off the child proof lid.
-she feels poorly today and sent Jamie out for a mcflurry. We think she's pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Who remembers 'The Comp', one of the stories in Bunty magazine in the late 80s/early 90s?
Well does anyone remember a character called 'My Mum says Margaret', so called because she was constantly quoting her mother and believed that a woman's place is in the home.

I swear Margaret has been reborn and her name is Sophie Hinchliffe .....

Screenshot_20200225_234732.jpg Screenshot_20200225_234720.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Couldn't reply in the last thread, but if they get back to you @Petulant_vlogger they can of course have a copy of the gifted lift.
I was going through deleting pictures the other day and realised that there were a few bits, I hadn't added to the list over Xmas. I just couldn't be bothered, so took screenshots and thought I'd add them at a later date (which I clearly forgot until going through my photos). So it's now £41,228.96.

Those xmas letters they got at Xmas, where she left Jamie out but got the dog one (LOL) were £16.99 each....gifted of course, so no cost to her. As long ago as it was, I still remember my daughter's first xmas and I'm pretty sure I got a letter for a fiver!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t think she’s pregnant again personally! Her pregnancy seemed rough as duck so don’t think she would do it again so soon. When she is pregnant again though expect 1 million crying Gretel stories “Guyzzzzz I am just so afraid I won’t love another child like my handsnomes but that’s ok GUYZ we are all learning”. Standard.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she’s purposely trying to entice people to think she’s pregnant. Just think about all of the people who are DMing her asking about this, all excited and weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Couldn't reply in the last thread, but if they get back to you @Petulant_vlogger they can of course have a copy of the gifted lift.
I was going through deleting pictures the other day and realised that there were a few bits, I hadn't added to the list over Xmas. I just couldn't be bothered, so took screenshots and thought I'd add them at a later date (which I clearly forgot until going through my photos). So it's now £41,228.96.

Those xmas letters they got at Xmas, where she left Jamie out but got the dog one (LOL) were £16.99 each....gifted of course, so no cost to her. As long ago as it was, I still remember my daughter's first xmas and I'm pretty sure I got a letter for a fiver!
Thank you ❤ its unbelievable what people will pay for things and even more unbelievable what some get for free!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.