Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Lampy with 29 likes!

Right I've written a whole article, not sure how that took 90 minutes :LOL: But wanted to add background and some screen shots to show how she hides the p&g ads with the tiny text and no AD.

Please do share on facebook and twitter so it reaches more people. There's a poll at the bottom of the article also. Let me know in the comments there if I've missed anything

previous threads

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Is she allergic to rain? She can’t go out and spend her money because it’s raining?! I biked to work this morning got piss wet through, ballbag

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Does anyone else find this really uncomfortable? She is clearly using her own son as bait to get herself trolled so she can have some content? Really not a moral in sight. Poor child has no say. I have a feeling all this exposure is going to come back to haunt her when he’s a teenager

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
That child is immaculate bar the rare occasions he’s allowed to feed himself but I bet she cleans that playmat every day 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’ve replied to that t shirt story saying it’s a shame she wasn’t being kind when she sent her mob army of hinchers after that poor girl that time. I suspect I’ll be blocked fairly rapidly 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’ve replied to that t shirt story saying it’s a shame she wasn’t being kind when she sent her mob army of hinchers after that poor girl that time. I suspect I’ll be blocked fairly rapidly 🤷🏻‍♀️
It wasn’t kind when her army were sending disgusting messages to The Organised Mum, she knew about it and did nothing to address it.. and even accused TOM of trying to discredit her (only in private messages though)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I think poor Ronnie is going to be a sickly child. Kids need germs! He needs to build up his immune system. Everything is so clinical. He isn’t going to have any kind of childhood if she keeps on the way she is

Reactions: 31
She “loves” Nuk spray.
Won’t tell us why.
What is so special about it.
How do you “love” a cleaning spray like that? You spray it on, wipe it off, looks clean, hope it’s clean??? Is she calculating the number of bacteria per cm to decide she loves it? Does it smell nice??? Does it do a nice pleasingly big poofy spray? Does it last a long time? Why do you love it Sophie????

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I think poor Ronnie is going to be a sickly child. Kids need germs! He needs to build up his immune system. Everything is so clinical. He isn’t going to have any kind of childhood if she keeps on the way she is
She seems like the sort of person who will let the dog lick his face so I think he’ll be fine germ wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does she ever open her windows? I’m just curious as she seems to always make the beds in the morning and sprays them. The only time I remember her doing it is when she’s been cleaning her bathroom. The amount of products they must all be inhaling is frightening and to think others are doing the same 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 38
She's just using Caroline's death as a means to shut down those with any kind of opinion that is different to hers. How horrible!

People have genuine reasons not to like her and what she does.

Reactions: 38
Does she ever open her windows? I’m just curious as she seems to always make the beds in the morning and sprays them. The only time I remember her doing it is when she’s been cleaning her bathroom. The amount of products they must all be inhaling is frightening and to think others are doing the same 😳
This is probably why she’s so manic all the time. Slowly poisoning her little brain

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread title 😂😂
I was trying to think of something witty but I wasn’t quick enough

I have a confession. I bought a bathroom minky as my bathroom cloth was on its last legs and they were only £1 in my local supermarket on offer.

forgive me tattle for I have sinned.

That is Jamie cleaning in the video I’m sure she just hasn’t used Facetune to give him bigger muscles.

I wish my only worry today was whether or not I’d get out in the rain.
I was out running in it at 630 because I knew I’d not get a chance to otherwise.
Looked like a drowned rat when I returned with my new minky and a bag of breakfast stuff that I quickly grabbed on the way back home.

oh to be gifted everything

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She really should have tagged the Samaritans in her story About the charity T-shirt as that is who ITS are giving the money to....like the actual charity that do amazing work to help people who could do with more followers. Just saying

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.