Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the original door is there, none of the layout makes sense. So cook in kitchen, set food on breakfast bar, walk out into the hall, down the hall and into the dining room to eat why didn't they knock the hall wall down or block the original door up and make rhe rest open plan

Reactions: 25
We think the kitchen has already been done for weeks as no one could do it so quickly but she's pre recorded it. For example before she went away she showed us all her living room furniture under plastic, then posted a goodbye message while sitting on her sofa, today Ronnie is on the sofa, the glass table is out and they haven't finished rhe kitchen. None of her stories make sense they are all out of sync
That's a point, kitchen isn't finished, yet where is all the plastic sheeting she put all over the sitting room before they went away? Where is all the kitchen stuff that was stored in there?

So the original door is there, none of the layout makes sense. So cook in kitchen, set food on breakfast bar, walk out into the hall, down the hall and into the dining room to eat why didn't they knock the hall wall down or block the original door up and make rhe rest open plan
They only need a hatch to pass the take away trays through

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m interested to see what extraction there will be above the hob now the wall is gone. If I don’t use my extractor when I’m cooking my house gets all damp!
Ooops, forgot that she doesn’t actually use the hob so it doesn’t matter :ROFLMAO: Resale value of that house going down and down with each thing she does to it....

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That’s what I don’t think it’s open plan. It wouldn’t work open plan unless she also knocked down the wall that the kitchen door is on.

Reactions: 1
I might be a fool thinking it could possibly be completed in a week but what do I know....I have only been renovating for 32 years but I think everyone is assuming there have been major changes and I dont....I think it's quite a simple job been done...and if my builders had been in I would have expected what she has had done in a week!!
Planning before hand would definitely have taken longer!!

Reactions: 13
Fizzy bottles and motherofdonkeys - there was no quote button to reply, I'm sorry. I didnt even know there was an app to schedule updates, blimey! I remember her covering everything and the sofa, but its crazy to think she'll go to those lengths to cover her lies! 😮 😡

Reactions: 5
Got to say I’m not a happy bunny. I’ve just ordered a new kitchen and IT LOOKS THE SAME AS HERS arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh hope people don’t think I’m a hincher now. Only saving grace, I hope she doesn’t have wooden worktops 😤🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fizzy bottles and motherofdonkeys - there was no quote button to reply, I'm sorry. I didnt even know there was an app to schedule updates, blimey! I remember her covering everything and the sofa, but its crazy to think she'll go to those lengths to cover her lies! 😮 😡
Someone has been in to clean away the worst of it...the dust from now on is minimal so therefore she has uncovered the sofas and possibly stuff has been unwrapped to clean up?

I might be a fool thinking it could possibly be completed in a week but what do I know....I have only been renovating for 32 years but I think everyone is assuming there have been major changes and I dont....I think it's quite a simple job been done...and if my builders had been in I would have expected what she has had done in a week!!
Planning before hand would definitely have taken longer!!
Yeah I think if the builders come on time and there are a couple it’s definitely possible to be done in a week. Our kitchen took about 2 days to fit, bar the worktops, but we had the kitchen ripped out the week before so that week was spent plastering, tiling and painting.

Wasn’t the mirror back on the wall when they got back last night? From this morning’s post it looks barely started?
Hope she’s getting her timelines organised for this big reveal. She’s bleeping it up royally so far! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Got to say I’m not a happy bunny. I’ve just ordered a new kitchen and IT LOOKS THE SAME AS HERS arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh hope people don’t think I’m a hincher now. Only saving grace, I hope she doesn’t have wooden worktops 😤🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I have wooden worktops, I doubt she has....no chemicals can be used on them unless they are fake??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No she will probably have white worktops. I hope she doesn’t get quartz just I’ve just had mine done with quartz worktops

Reactions: 7
She is a master manipulator. Take Disney for example - there is no way she just decided on a whim to invite her mam and niece over there, that's been pre booked for weeks, it will have to have been as its half term and the place will be chocka!

The glass table which conveniently blew over in the garden and smashed - hinting for a new gifted one

She only promotes gifted items from companies she gets paid from. Hundreds of small accounts send her stuff - not a mention.

Reactions: 23
Wasn’t the mirror back on the wall when they got back last night? From this morning’s post it looks barely started?
Hope she’s getting her timelines organised for this big reveal. She’s bleeping it up royally so far! 🤣
I think the mirror is back up on another wall....she would have had major cleaning done because of Ronnie!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone please have a screenshot of when she was promoting the buggy she advertised (thats not even out) and then didnt use? My complaint to the ASA has been acknowledged but they need to see advert itself

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I've worked in the industry, first thing I learned was to use a scheduling app and peak audience days/times, this was pre stories but I've checked and there are apps that will post to stories as well as the main grid. I suspect the jumbled up stories are a result of scheduled content but then also her posting manually.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.