Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she have to change the sink, splash back tiling and flooring - wasn’t that gifted Amtico?!

Reactions: 1
Dishwasher now on the exterior wall of the kitchen opposite the door from the hall. Was it even actually plumbed in before 😂

Just think, Hinchy will be able to show us all how to do a builders clean as the guys haven't finished the tiling and painting yet. Hope she doesn't get her nails sorted beforehand because they will be wrecked

Reactions: 9
I think we gave her too much style credit talking about a whole new kitchen area island and bifold doors.... it probably is just a serving hatch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pre recorded bollox
I'm confused with these apparent pre-recorded - are you saying she filmed that stuff and further footage for the next few days before she went away and is showing it until the kitchen is done? Before I joined Tattle, pre-recorded never occured to me! Lol

Reactions: 6
Guys I’m not even gonna lie I had a dream about Mrs hinch’s bleeping kitchen 😭😭 does that me I’m hincher or just a sad bastard? In my dream she had a hatch with a shutter 😂😂 seriously I’m far to invested in this bullshit I definitely need to take a break from all this...after the kitchen reveal of course 😂😂
Sounds like a tuck shop 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just had a pick on her recent story and I’m utterly disappointed. Not thought through as per usual. Me, I would swap kitchen with dining room, knock the wall down, push dining table underneath the window in old kitchen. Put beautiful island where table use to be. There also seem not to be door to garage/ utility. Deeply disappointed but relieved! Because my wall knocking actually gave me big open plan downstairs!

Reactions: 1
I'm confused with these apparent pre-recorded - are you saying she filmed that stuff and further footage for the next few days before she went away and is showing it until the kitchen is done? Before I joined Tattle, pre-recorded never occured to me! Lol
We think the kitchen has already been done for weeks as no one could do it so quickly but she's pre recorded it. For example before she went away she showed us all her living room furniture under plastic, then posted a goodbye message while sitting on her sofa, today Ronnie is on the sofa, the glass table is out and they haven't finished rhe kitchen. None of her stories make sense they are all out of sync

Reactions: 24
She uses a lot of pre recorded stuff, probably also uses as app to schedule posting too, which is why a lot of the timeline doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.