Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing the inside of her cards for the world to see. There really is nothing off limits with this woman

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Does anyone give a flying toss that she is 30 today! 😂

Hinch you maybe 30 but, you act like your 16! And you like your 40 with all that botox.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And the showing off has started. You would have thought she might just keep things private today....... but no. Set it all up for the gram Sophie you shallow woman.

Reactions: 20
After all the faux grief last night, looks like our favourite insta-liar is back to business. I can see the list now
Post about tragic loss of life (make it about me) ✔
Show everyone private messages in my cards ✔
Check bank balance ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So the show off birthday posts have started. I wonder how many stories and posts she will repost today from her sheep wishing her a happy birthday and inflating her ego even more

‘ Literally poor Caroline Flack. It’s so sad. I have to mention it to look like I give a tit. Ok that’s enough all about me now... Yeahhhhhyyy ! ‘

Reactions: 25
I actually laughed out at what the niece wrote in her card, Hinch is hard working???? Omg if that’s hard working love then there is no hope for the rest of us plus she wants to be just like her when she’s older😳yep sly, manipulative, big fat liar, slimy, list goes on...she sure is a fab role model🙄poor girl has no sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I watched that program with the girl from little mix and I’m not ashamed to say it made me cry. To think that people can be so horrible to someone they don’t know. That is definitely not us. Sophie doesn’t know the meaning of trolling. If she did she would be reluctant to show all her life on social media. Her account is a cleaning account so why have her son and niece on it? She has no experienced any trolling as if she had she would want to protect them.
I cried watching that documentary too. Now that is trolling. I've never seen anything like that here. We merely call her out on her bullshit because she does nothing but lie. Fucks me off that now any time you don't agree with someone you're called a troll no, I don't agree with you, but I don't wish you ill.

Reactions: 17
I think the thing I find mind boggling is that Mrs h is speaking of trolling and ignoring her own trolling of tulisa a few years ago. It’s much in the same vein as Kerry Katona who has been talking about this but only a few weeks ago was mocking Charlotte Crosby for her looks! Short memories it seems.

Anyone else think her presents are a bit meh? She’s 30 not 13. But I guess she did get a trip to Disney and new kitchen for her 30th too. I would not be upset if someone gifted me a free kitchen lol

Why oh why is allontheboard getting involved. I loved their words of wisdom. Are they up hinch’s arse too. This is why she thinks she’s a celebrity

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
She’s just said happy birthday to herself. “Happy birthday Mumma”. Hahahaha gods sake. bleeping stop. She’s one step away from saying guysss I’m so kind and such and inspiration happy birthday to me

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It annoys me that we're apparently the trolls but her cult actually sent people death threats, wish bad things to happen to their children etc, we never threaten violence on that level, we never message her attacking her, even the ones on here that do message her its only questioning a lie. SHE is the bully and her cult are the trolls, they don't have to come and look on here.

• Heart
If she added these extra days on as a whim how did she know to pack Ronnies personalised jamas wishing her a happy 30th???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.