Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I literally only read one page of the last thread! Don't you find that you write a comment, no one likes it, you think "miserable bunch of trolls" then 2 days later everyone likes it coz we're all on catch up?? 😂We're all catching up togevver guyzzz😂😂

Going back to the last thread to catch up, see you in a few days x

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Marking my territory 🐕 can't wait to see what follows the next few days.
Also no need to put a filter on a pre teen. Her eyeliner looks ridiculous. You'd think with Hinchs body image problems she would know better

Reactions: 13
I literally don't get her, at all.

The whole niece and Ma joining her was planned ages ago... Why lie about it?

And if you're gonna lie, stick to it and don't catch yourself out!

She's going to have to start carrying around a notebook of her daily lies so she doesn't forget. Wonder what else she has lied about?

Reactions: 27
I wonder if Mrs Hinch will take 1 min of her time to mention the lovely Caroline Flack sadly taking her own life 😢
After all she Regards herself a celebrity! And loves Love Island.
Rip Caroline ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think she might do a stace and come off for a day or two. Meh who am I kidding that was wishful thinking 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Instead of a badge saying ‘ no photos’ do you reckon she has one that says ‘ filtered photos only ? ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see Stacey s has out links to mental health helplines obviously due to the sad death of Caroline Flack today. Just who do these influencers think they are. ( and I have 1st hand knowledge of suicide attempts my husband tried twice and my daughter once - luckily both were ok and although my daughter had her down days she’s fine. These people think they invented anxiety and mental health problems
I agree with you totally and I think what hits a nerve with me and them sharing these mental health support resources is the fact a lot of them play on diagnosing themselves with mental ill health which adds to the stigma because people throw diagnosis around like it’s a joke, no one jokes about having physical ill health like gastroenteritis or chicken pox. For example anxiety and bipolar are two big ones I see people saying they have and they don’t they are nervous or changed their mind about something!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.