Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 incredible! I don't watch This Morning, but I know Phil and Holly are quite good at asking probing questions and being passive aggressive. I hope if they don't ask that directly they address some of the things such as the chemical misuse, the constant ads not being declared, her sales background, etc. They obviously dislike her so it may make for good telly!

Reactions: 20
I think people are very much mistaken if they think she’s going to quit whatever she’s doing in May.

She may be on medical advice to slow down with the travelling etc, but many, many of these instagrammers/bloggers have had their reality revealed - Zoella and her ghostwritten book, AS-J and all of her aggressive tweets/Facebook posts about her in laws at her father in law’s wedding...and they don’t disappear. Sophie certainly won’t eirher.

She’s found a very simple, low effort way to make money and has become a household name, she’s even trademarked it FFS. She’s not going anywhere in a hurry.

Reactions: 15
She’s been up all night with ‘aNxIEtieS’ then 🙄

So tired of her discrediting actual mental illness

Reactions: 9
I’d rather listen to Good Housekeeping rather than the vapid Hinch any day, at least they know how to clean and not mix dangerous chemicals together

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s back in the threads, mentioned for the umpteenth time on this past Sunday. It’s quite sad.
Someone mentioned pinning links to the top of the page so people can see straight away. Maybe it is an idea now shes going to be out there and open to public opinion and unable to stop what people see and say. Then any new people can see facts for themselves without having to trawl through all the threads

She’s been up all night with ‘aNxIEtieS’ then 🙄

So tired of her discrediting actual mental illness
I'm betting she is actually shitting herself. She'll know what shes said and done in the passed and how now no one can stop it coming out. She'll know this could be the thing that makes her fall right on her arse

Reactions: 7
A lady on here lost her triplets and reached out to Mrs Hinch and Mrs Hinch blocked her... it’s discussed in other threads x
That’s awful... fair enough not answering is bad enough but blocking ???
If she felt unqualified to help she should have just said this to the poor lady and maybe pass on details of some where which could.

Reactions: 7
I wish hinch was on gmb this morning I’d say piers wouldn’t hold back with the questions we all want answered

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Phil & Holly will not ask her any difficult questions, gleam have probably paid a fortune to get Hinch back on the show, despite what Phil & Holly think of her, they will be nice as pie, they’ve probably been told what they can & cant say to her 🤷‍♀️🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Phil & Holly will not ask her any difficult questions, gleam have probably paid a fortune to get Hinch back on the show, despite what Phil & Holly think of her, they will be nice as pie, they’ve probably been told what they can & cant say to her [emoji2368][emoji849]
I'm sure Phil's facial expressions will say it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.