Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The press photo sheโ€™s posted on her grid looks photoshopped (the first photo)
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ this is what she put on. I just changed a word, I can't lie guys ๐Ÿคฃ
I bet this Hincher went out and bought the tumble drier Mrs Hinch got now she's melted the vital part of her sofa and it's now rendered useless ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mrs Hinch groups for you, making people clean things which dont need cleaning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ this is what she put on. I just changed a word, I can't lie guys ๐Ÿคฃ
Well..weโ€™re not all in it together as quoted by Mrs Hinch, otherwise everyone would be getting a share of the profits!!

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think itโ€™s weird how she hasnโ€™t really mentioned buying anything for baby yet or looked at anything or talked about nursery plans etc, reckon sheโ€™s got a big collab already lined up? A company coming in to do it all etc? Sheโ€™s still buying baskets and cleaning products but not much baby stuff in her hauls?
Probably all being done for them as we speak in the mansion along with the free Beko dishwasher ๐Ÿคฎ
Why is she punching it?
If she painted a pair of red "Queen of hearts" lips on her hand we'd have Gretel ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hoover every day, course you do emmz ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ that's bleeping rank. Fake hincher doing it for the likes
Absolute shite. We have a dog, he's a short haired, that isn't allowed on the carpet. I do a proper vacuum on our carpet once or twice a week and NEVER have hair like that. I squeegee'd my stairs recently for shits and giggles and nothing came up. These people need new hoovers. A lot of them seem to have the Shark one that Mrs Hinch recommended and it doesn't seem to lift hair at all.

Reactions: 7
Absolute shite. We have a dog, he's a short haired, that isn't allowed on the carpet. I do a proper vacuum on our carpet once or twice a week and NEVER have hair like that. I squeegee'd my stairs recently for shits and giggles and nothing came up. These people need new hoovers. A lot of them seem to have the Shark one that Mrs Hinch recommended and it doesn't seem to lift hair at all.
Clearly not as they are all feeling the need to squeedgie their carpets.

That carpet dust looks like it has flea droppings in.

• Sick
Reactions: 5

I've got 2 dogs, both white and I have very dark grey carpet on my stairs and in my lounge. My dogs sit on the stairs all the time and some days, I cannot be fucked hoovering. I used the squeegy once and it done sweet F A. I've got a Dyson animal and it works like a treat, lifts everything.
Emmz carpet has been neglected for months, or the poor bint is moulting herself and just doesn't realise

Notice she doesn't use the 1001 carpet spray any more, or at least show herself using it?

Reactions: 12
I've got 2 dogs, both white and I have very dark grey carpet on my stairs and in my lounge. My dogs sit on the stairs all the time and some days, I cannot be fucked hoovering. I used the squeegy once and it done sweet F A. I've got a Dyson animal and it works like a treat, lifts everything.
Emmz carpet has been neglected for months, or the poor bint is moulting herself and just doesn't realise

Notice she doesn't use the 1001 carpet spray any more, or at least show herself using it?
Oh yes...youโ€™re right! Why do you think this is..not being paid to advertise it anymore or something else?

Reactions: 2
When she's stopped being paid she never mentions the product again.

She's done it with everything from chemicals to chocolates.

Remember when she endlessly ate those new chocolate finger things, I don't remember the name. She advertised the tit out of them, saying she was addicted. It went on for a few weeks then nadda, zip. Zoella used to do that all the time, too. She was once sponsored by a chocolate ice lolly company and she would go nuts over them, even making Alfie deliver her one in bed on the regular. Then, nothing, ever again. lol. So fake. So when the hinch started to do it I recognised a paid brand deal a mile off.

1001 don't pay her anymore, so she's started to use a powder company instead. She gushed over it even though it was more work as she then had to hoover it aswell, and it really did not want to lift off. Either that or her shark is shite. I think the powder stuck to her sticky 1001 carpet residue. She was trying so hard to get it off, and not once did she say ! I also realized it was a brand deal when Jamie turned up with a whole crate of the tit the same day.

So she can't wait to meet her fans, but they are paying for the dubious privilege right?! How much was it again, double the original book price or something. Lovely.

Reactions: 16
When she's stopped being paid she never mentions the product again.

She's done it with everything from chemicals to chocolates.

Remember when she endlessly ate those new chocolate finger things, I don't remember the name. She advertised the tit out of them, saying she was addicted. It went on for a few weeks then nadda, zip. Zoella used to do that all the time, too. She was once sponsored by a chocolate ice lolly company and she would go nuts over them, even making Alfie deliver her one in bed on the regular. Then, nothing, ever again. lol. So fake. So when the hinch started to do it I recognised a paid brand deal a mile off.

1001 don't pay her anymore, so she's started to use a powder company instead. She gushed over it even though it was more work as she then had to hoover it aswell, and it really did not want to lift off. Either that or her shark is shite. I think the powder stuck to her sticky 1001 carpet residue. She was trying so hard to get it off, and not once did she say ! I also realized it was a brand deal when Jamie turned up with a whole crate of the tit the same day.

So she can't wait to meet her fans, but they are paying for the dubious privilege right?! How much was it again, double the original book price or something. Lovely.
She says she canโ€™t wait to meet her fans but she also says she canโ€™t wait for April to be over!! So that says to me that she couldnโ€™t give a tit about her fans (we knew this already) as she canโ€™t wait for it to be over.... how canโ€™t they see through her?? Itโ€™s so frustrating!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.