Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤮 Jamie is after something! God Almighty for a girl that can’t post a natural picture of herself she doesn’t half over share!
I’m calling a baby announcement in a few months and a Disney baby name.

Has Ronnie taken a developmental leap while away he seems bigger sitting up and engaged he won’t be happy to lie on that playmat next week.

Reactions: 14
Has anybody noticed that hinch doesn’t follow joe and joe doesn’t follow her 🤨 seems a bit strange since Stacey is her new bestie and they all had an Xmas lunch together etc

• Wow
Reactions: 13
OK BUT WHERE IS HER NOSTRIL???

How the duck don’t her sheep think this is weird, I feel like I’m taking crazy pills?!?
I have just read through comments left by her followers/sheep...every single one is full of adoration, some are even coming across as they know her and the worst are acting as if they are her family?
We all know that this level of intensity is not something ANYONE who is anxious could cope with...
Sadly it bears every resemblance to a cult or a religious denomination such as Jehovah witness both of those groups enlist followers and take their money because people buy into a dream...a dream family, a dream life which is stated in a lot of the comments I was reading?
All sounds far fetched doesnt it but it happens, everyday people trick others for financial gain, celebrity's bring out clothes and perfumes.... I know she is not the only one out there but this is really out of control...I for one do not want to see thousands of her fans taking out loans to go to Disney just because she did?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Has anybody noticed that hinch doesn’t follow joe and joe doesn’t follow her 🤨 seems a bit strange since Stacey is her new bestie and they all had an Xmas lunch together etc
I thought she was a real asswipe for not public ally supporting him at dancing on ice after going and seeing him!! Like who does that!

Reactions: 15
Between Hinch and the Saccone Jolys today I'm feeling pretty down...we will prob never manage to take the kids to disneyland. I should just stop watching the stories!
My parents never took me to Disney because they couldn't afford it. It turned into a bit of a joke when we inherited money when I was in my late teens that I never went but it wasn't a big deal. Now I'm 27 I'm planning to go with my husband soon before we have kids. I remember what my parents did rather than what they didn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m not sure what you’re getting at/why you quoted me for this?! She did wear her same clothes for 4 days according to her uploads and I made a joke if the hotel washed them would they have used her scent laundry dream team of layering the spring awakening that she advertises to the moon and back for best results. I wasn’t suggesting she doesn’t get washed we all seen her in the love tub tonight - petals and all
I quoted you because you replied to me... More than once! Have edited a far longer reply, simply can't be bothered...You do you

Reactions: 1
I thought she was a real asswipe for not public ally supporting him at dancing on ice after going and seeing him!! Like who does that!
Now what possibly use is Joe to widow Twanky...??
She was there for Stacy.....Stacey is the one who will help get her where she needs to be!!

Reactions: 7
Between Hinch and the Saccone Jolys today I'm feeling pretty down...we will prob never manage to take the kids to disneyland. I should just stop watching the stories!
Please read my latest post....and as the other lady said your children will remember all you did with them....they wont care what you didnt do!! 😘

Oh ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why can’t these people see she’s filtered the duck out of the photo! Her teeth are not that white in real life duhhh!
Oh god that’s bleeping terrifying, the way it’s phrased genuinely freaks me out

That really is an interesting choice of eyebrow shape..
It’s an interesting nose as well... Never seen a nose without nostrils 🤣

Ronnie on the other side looks super super cute 😍 Look at his little smiley face, he looks tired out but he’s still smiling 😘 love him 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This photo should come with a warning to put sunglasses on before viewing! Between her nashers and his white patch where he forgot to tan, I‘ve near enough been blinded by the brilliant whiteness!
I’ve just noticed he looks like he’s got fake tan round his face as well (hair line).!

Reactions: 6
There is no need for filters!
One thing about her bestie Solomon and joe they give no fxxxs what they look like!!
Keeping it slightly real if everything else is bollocks!
Pretty people sell more...walk into any dept store and look at all the sales girls...beautiful! Have you noticed the overhead lights....they have a special filter in them to give off a warm colour so everyone looks good?
Everyone buys the make up because they look beautiful and people think...I want that!
She filters because it sells....Stacy and Joe work, Instagram isnt their main income!

Reactions: 11
I am naive to all this filter stuff. What do they actually do? maybe I could make myself look 10 years younger but I haven’t got a clue? Is it the gretel thing or having dog ears??
Yes, those are some of the filters, but there are others that almost photoshop you, take away all your wrinkles, makes it look like you’ve make up & eyelashes on etc, some even make it look like you’ve had your lips done. But then you have editing software where you can enhance/change things, take away blemishes, wrinkles etc. Yes, you can easily make yourself look 10 years younger!

Yeah I noticed it last week. She also hasn’t mentioned dancing on ice since she went that one time. Not once has she asked her hinchers to support or vote for joe

Reactions: 11
I am naive to all this filter stuff. What do they actually do? maybe I could make myself look 10 years younger but I haven’t got a clue? Is it the gretel thing or having dog ears??
Yes, you could if you want to look like Widow Twanky or one of Del boys blow up dolls....you could even have tramlines under your eyes and no nostrils....you could go 4 shades darker with the odd white patch and your teeth could be white enough to look like NHS falsies..... but in all honesty....why bother? 😘

• Haha
This photo should come with a warning to put sunglasses on before viewing! Between her nashers and his white patch where he forgot to tan, I‘ve near enough been blinded by the brilliant whiteness!
Ronnie has no nostrils either, how sick in the head is this woman

• Wow
  • Sad
Ronnie is probably in shock, the poor mite hasn’t had this much attention from ‘mumma ‘ since he was born. 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.