Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow you guys have gone iiiiiin on her appearance tonight. You've actually got me feeling a bit sorry for her
I genuinely have no clue what this woman actually looks like. Even when it’s not a filtered to hell photo, there’s Heavy makeup, Botox, fake hair, fake nails, fake tan, fake eyebrows, lip filler.

I’m not a fan of commenting on looks, but I think commenting on filters and general fakeness is fair game.

Reactions: 21
I wasn’t meaning he definitely is behind, I just purely meant from what she shows of him he just doesn’t appear to be a very active bouncy babbling baby. Obviously we don’t see all of it but it’s just an observation. I don’t mean there’s anything wrong with late developers if that’s just the child, like I said they’re all different and develop at their own paces but she just needs to interact with him more. He just appears vacant whenever he looks at her.
I agree he does look a bit vacant but perhaps he’s a just a laid back, content, placid little boy. Only time will tell.

Reactions: 4
So we’ve seen Ronnieblesshimlonglegs naked in the bath

Tonight we got our soph naked in the bath

You know whats coming next dont ya?

We’re gonna get treated to Onslow naked in the bath soon 🤢

Wonder if he keeps his vest on 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I don’t care about people getting cosmetic surgery or procedures. It’s not for me but go off hun if you really makes you happy. However this is a perfect example of how a lot of Botox and fillers make you look so weird. Faces aren’t meant to look like that! The way the top lip squishes her philtrum and gives that weird line. The way her nose reaches the sky when she smiles. The way her brows are about to take off. Her forehead doesn’t move. It’s so weird! I know people who’ve had really good work done where you can’t tell. I’m inclined to say hers is rubbish but I really think that’s the look she was going for so...

Reactions: 17
I believe they went to Maldives in early December as she had put her xmas tree up early. Ronnie was born in June so yes she would've been around 3 months pregnant
View attachment 84193
Yeah if I remember rightly, didnt they have to delay the honeymoon because she collapsed when she was opening a savers store because of a vein in her leg or something??

Reactions: 3
I don’t care about people getting cosmetic surgery or procedures. It’s not for me but go off hun if you really makes you happy. However this is a perfect example of how a lot of Botox and fillers make you look so weird. Faces aren’t meant to look like that! The way the top lip squishes her philtrum and gives that weird line. The way her nose reaches the sky when she smiles. The way her brows are about to take off. Her forehead doesn’t move. It’s so weird! I know people who’ve had really good work done where you can’t tell. I’m inclined to say hers is rubbish but I really think that’s the look she was going for so...
Some people deliberately go for an unnatural look don't they? Like some of the crazy eyebrows you see these days since they became fashionable. 😳

Reactions: 8
"it's extremely rare to find someone who loves you without an agenda" she really does think she's the only one ever to do things doesn't she? You aren't the only woman who has a husband who loves her, poppet

Reactions: 23
Some people deliberately go for an unnatural look don't they? Like some of the crazy eyebrows you see these days since they became fashionable. 😳
Eyebrow lamination?

Yes it wouldn't surprise me if she was going for a fake look. Wonder if we'll be in for lip fillers next. Oh the horror...

I actually know someone who ended up having stuff taken out, I think she looked in the mirror one day and realised it didn't look right or she didn't feel herself anymore..

Reactions: 5
This made me LOL... reminds me of when we went on a large family holiday to Center Parcs a few years ago, there were rumours Hugh Jackman was there so we kept our eyes open (while enjoying our break!) and actually ran into him twice, including having breakfast next to him in Cafe Rouge 😱 we were so star struck we didn’t approach him or ask for a pic... you know, cos he’s an actual celeb 😂
I met him once in my cabin crew days. He was absolutely lovely. Anyone else I know that met him (former work colleagues) all said the same thing. A real gentleman.

Reactions: 9
It’s very “Essex”

Reactions: 6
Eyebrow lamination?

Yes it wouldn't surprise me if she was going for a fake look. Wonder if we'll be in for lip fillers next. Oh the horror...

I actually know someone who ended up having stuff taken out, I think she looked in the mirror one day and realised it didn't look right or she didn't feel herself anymore..
She has 100000% had lip filler, cheek augmentation and Botox. I practice aesthetics and on her unfiltered pics it’s really obvious. Her eyebrows are wierd partly due to so much Botox in her frown lines causing a brow dip- possibly due to overfill. Her brows arch downwards possibly due to microblading her desired shape (semi perminant make up). She started off much more natural but she’s rolling in it now so is messing with herself more and more cus she’s so insecure 🙄🙄🙄💉💉💉

Reactions: 22
I am naive to all this filter stuff. What do they actually do? maybe I could make myself look 10 years younger but I haven’t got a clue? Is it the gretel thing or having dog ears??
There’s a few apps, FaceTune and Perfect365 are the ones I know of where you can smooth out your complexion, whiten your teeth, slim face, brighten under eyes and even add makeup! The secret is to alter slightly so people won’t notice but she’s gone OTT!!!

Reactions: 11
"it's extremely rare to find someone who loves you without an agenda" she really does think she's the only one ever to do things doesn't she? You aren't the only woman who has a husband who loves her, poppet
I thought it was a weird comment and maybe kind of shows she’s been hurt / damaged by people over her life? No one has ever loved me with an agenda. A man loved me then loved sticking it elsewhere. Current man just straight up loves me. Family and friends love me in a normal fashion. Such a weird statement to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So we’ve seen Ronnieblesshimlonglegs naked in the bath

Tonight we got our soph naked in the bath

You know whats coming next dont ya?

We’re gonna get treated to Onslow naked in the bath soon 🤢

Wonder if he keeps his vest on 🙄
Oh god no I don’t think I could stomach onslow in the bath it’s bad enough seeing grinch in the bath and king lardsomes dick 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you know I thought that, I havent seen pics of him for ages until you all loaded some this morning and he looked completely different, she looks different everytime I see her unless he uses this filter rubbish too?
I did the same because I thought he looked different. It's his top teeth and the top part of his nose, inbetween his eyes....also make have had a hair transplant 🤔

Reactions: 8
No fan of Hinch here but my internal fairness wanted to state an alternative answer to the 'skank wearing clothes for 4 days narrative ' Whatever sins Hinch has, personal hygiene is not one, just saying!
I’m not sure what you’re getting at/why you quoted me for this?! She did wear her same clothes for 4 days according to her uploads and I made a joke if the hotel washed them would they have used her scent laundry dream team of layering the spring awakening that she advertises to the moon and back for best results. I wasn’t suggesting she doesn’t get washed we all seen her in the love tub tonight - petals and all

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.