Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should be doing a post thanking the Hinchers for paying for his luxury holiday and lavish valentines gifts for his wife.
I can’t cope already. I am single but this is too mushy for me..... as mushy as that pouch of Ellas 🤢.....

I will admit ronnie looks absolutely adorable here he’s such a little man now and it’s lovely to see him so happy out of the maldon massive x

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I notice her post was just about what she had been given. Nothing about her love for Jamie or what he brings to her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe Bugboy is the mistake? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣
I think she’s is either a) struggling with Ronnie as he’s being a typical baby (we all know they can act up in different environments and she is actually spending all her time with him rather than palming him off on her mum and taking photos of her sink) or b) it’s killing her not to be on Instagram 24/7 as Onslow has put his foot down
P.s family will all turn up for her birthday

Reactions: 12
“She’s touched the hearts of millions”

Ok Jamie, I forgot you married Princess Di. My mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 88
I can’t cope already. I am single but this is too mushy for me..... as mushy as that pouch of Ellas 🤢.....

I will admit ronnie looks absolutely adorable here he’s such a little man now and it’s lovely to see him so happy out of the maldon massive x
Gushing sentiments mean more when said in private, no? As for the touched hearts of millions, less said about that the better. He always strikes me as desperately trying to please, a try-hard 😬

Reactions: 27
Gushing sentiments mean more when said in private, no? As for the touched hearts of millions, less said about that the better. He always strikes me as desperately trying to please, a try-hard 😬
Yeah, a bit of a creep!

Raided the bank account of millions would have been more appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet she took it herself before going away!

the only thing I’d say about the pouches is my friend worried so much about choking that she fed her son jars till he was gone 1😩 I was desperate to give him a sandwich 😂 she actually suffers from anxiety though which is what made it so bad.
I suffer from an illness that stops me eating normal food, everything has to be soft, mashed or blended, it isnt easy but there are lots of combinations and foods available such as someone said this morning dippy egg and soft bread?
Fruits and Veg are easy so many puree down, I too like hinch have a Ninja, 10 seconds in that and you can push food through the eye of a needle?
I dont live on Ella's kitchen but I do have to cook!

Reactions: 15
*shudder*

I don't want a Jamie! I have a Dave who earns an honest living and doesn't wear tracksuits.
Oh god thanks for that! I was just a little bit sick in my mouth 🤮🤢

My extremely “romantic” husband gave a card this morning that says “If you were a dog i’d sniff your bum” 😂😂😂. Now that’s true love right?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I think she’s is either a) struggling with Ronnie as he’s being a typical baby (we all know they can act up in different environments and she is actually spending all her time with him rather than palming him off on her mum and taking photos of her sink) or b) it’s killing her not to be on Instagram 24/7 as Onslow has put his foot down
P.s family will all turn up for her birthday
I know we dont see it all....but we see enough (or in my opinion too much) but to me he looks a very calm, placid, laid back, easy baby.....I don't think he causes much hassle at all....he cant do she has plenty of time to keep posting?

Reactions: 7
Why is she still having him those awful pouches?? He's old enough to eat what you're eating. Just mash it up into a puree or cut things into finger sized chunks. She's raising a kid who will only ever know how to survive in ready meals and takeaways.

Reactions: 17
I know we dont see it all....but we see enough (or in my opinion too much) but to me he looks a very calm, placid, laid back, easy baby.....I don't think he causes much hassle at all....he cant do she has plenty of time to keep posting?
A snap shot doesn’t tell the whole story - the photos I post of my little girl look like she’s an angel - she isn’t at all - she gorgeous but no angel. That’s the whole point of instagram you can’t see what life really is. For all we know Jamie has been telling her to get of the phone , Ronnie has not eaten any ellas kitchen pouches or they went out for 20 mins and spent the rest of the time in their room. No one has a prefect life whatever their Instagram stories say.-

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.